Free Recipes from Mike at Chili Pepper Madness

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
https://mailchi.mp/chilipeppermadness.com/free-recipes-ebook?e=734518e5e2

Hey, Everyone. Being on lockdown might be taking it's toll on some of us. There isn't much I can do, like all of our VERY BRAVE medical friends and other essential workers going to work, doing everything they can. But, what I can do to try to brighten your day is offer some recipe ideas to help fill your days of cooking at home.

I’ve put together a FREE EBOOK for all of my chilihead friends. This is a small collection of recipes based on the last chapter of my cookbook, "The Spicy Food Lovers' Cookbook". I call it: THE SUNDAY SAUCE PROJECT.

It's a simple concept, really. You make a big batch of sauce on Sunday and use it to make different easy meals throughout the week. I’ve been doing this for years as a time saver.

You’ll find recipes for 3 different sauces from my web site, along with a few brand new recipes not on the site for using them in different ways – 10 recipes in total. I hope you enjoy them, and that they inspire you to use them in your own favorite ways.

DOWNLOAD THE FREE EBOOK HERE - No form to fill out or anything. Just enjoy the recipes! No Strings!

Let me know how YOU enjoy the sauces. I’d love to hear about your tasty creations.

DOWNLOAD THE FREE EBOOK HERE
(No form to fill out or anything. Just enjoy the recipes! No Strings!)

Feel Free to Share! Yes, share this with your friends, your spicy food loving peeps, your parents, your siblings, even your enemies, anyone that might enjoy it. Spread a little spicy love.

Please take care, and stay healthy.

Mike Hultquist
www.chilipeppermadness.com

Attachments

• BA600D5F-C603-4C94-995C-56F6B3FC51BF.jpg
    BA600D5F-C603-4C94-995C-56F6B3FC51BF.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 98

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Some good-looking sauces and recipes in there - thanks, Jim!

Lee