Net Cooking Talk

Go Back   Net Cooking Talk > Cooking Talk Forums > Outdoor Cooking Forum > BBQ'ing / Smoking / Grilling Forums

Old 07-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Entree Cook

GrillinFool is on a distinguished road
Default The Grillin Fool on the radio talking about, well, Grillin

I did this interview back in March and never put it online. I know, I'm a huge slacker. But the coolest thing is I figured out how to change out the pictures that correspond with the audio so that the I can show the pictures of what I'm talking about with the hosts of the show.

You can "see" the interview here. I talk about grilling lobster tails, crab legs and seafood kabobs.

Follow the GrillinFools on Facebook and Twitter
Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Entree Cook

Default Re: The Grillin Fool on the radio talking about, well, Grillin

Got the next interview up. Myths about grilling, in particular Pulled Pork/Pork Shoulder/Pork Butt/Boston Butt, Brisket and Sausages/Brats.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Entree Cook

Default Re: The Grillin Fool on the radio talking about, well, Grillin

I got one more interview done this week with the pictures. The topic is things that have changed over the years in terms of grilling. I also talk about the thumb test, which is a really neat little trick if you've never seen it and in this clip you hear me explain it with the pics that coincide.

And I make a huge screw up in the interview which was my first ever radio interview. Can you spot the flub on my part?

Here is the link to the interview