Whats on your Subway Sub?

Ironman

🍺
Chicken & Bacon Ranch, Fresh toasted Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch sub with melted Monterey Cheddar cheese, all white meat chicken breast strips, bacon strips, lettuce, tomato wheels, onions, green pepper strips, black olive slices, and ranch dressing. Hell yeah!

Whats on your subway sandwhich?

BigAl

Chicken & Bacon Ranch, Fresh toasted Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch sub with melted Monterey Cheddar cheese, all white meat chicken breast strips, bacon strips, lettuce, tomato wheels, onions, green pepper strips, black olive slices, and ranch dressing. Hell yeah!

Whats on your subway sandwhich?

Can you give us some idea of the colorie content , fat , protein and carbs ? It sounds great ,but way off my diet .:ohmy:

Oh AND WelCome to the GROUP !!!!:respect:

Stussy's_Angel

Can you give us some idea of the colorie content , fat , protein and carbs ? It sounds great ,but way off my diet .:ohmy:

Oh AND WelCome to the GROUP !!!!:respect:
I used to LOVE the chicken bacon ranch but with the bacon, cheese and ranch dressing it isn't the greatest if your watching what you eat. Subway nutrition page. 6" Chicken bacon ranch: 580 cal, 30g fat, :ohmy: 1390mg sodium, 36g protein, 47g carbs & 6g fiber.

I usually get one of the 6g fat subs. Either the roasted chicken, turkey (both no cheese) or a veggie with cheese. As for toppings I LOVE veggies so I usually get everything except green peppers & jalapeños. Then some brown mustard and occasionally LF mayo.

KKsMom

Blond Member
I love my Subway subs full of all the fatty goodness. How sad is that? Jared must have been working out as well in order to lose weight from eating there :( I prefer a 6" BMT on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread along with provolone chese, lettuce, tomato, olives, onions, pickle, salt and pepper and a lot of mayo :blush:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
My favorite is a 6" tuna on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and jalapeños.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like the steak and cheese sub with lettuce, onion and mayo, like blondie, lots of mayo. :D
My wife loves the tuna sub. No cheese just lettuce and tomato, sometimes onion.

RNE228

Usually don't go there. Tend towards Togo's for a chain sandwich shop. Classic Italian with Genoa salami, or turkey/avocado with provolone.

Otherwise, there are a couple nice local mom&pop shops. Tend to go to them before the big corporate chain stores.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Usually don't go there. Tend towards Togo's for a chain sandwich shop. Classic Italian with Genoa salami, or turkey/avocado with provolone.

Otherwise, there are a couple nice local mom&pop shops. Tend to go to them before the big corporate chain stores.

Togo's? Don't have them around here but the sandwich sounds great.

Jim

Stussy's_Angel

I prefer to eat local as often as possible too but we don't really have and small mom/pop sandwich shops here. Mmmm... Jimmy Johns has a turkey avocado club that is super yummy.