Wednesday 3rd June Dinner time

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Here we are - what are you are eating?

We had sausage casserole with pasta and veg.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I've got a couple tilapia filets, some scallops-- I'm thinking Salsa-smothered tilapia w/ seared scallops and fish house slaw-- maybe some steamed cauliflower w/ cheese sauce ??

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Heading out to a picnic and bringing Red beans & Rice...my way...with the rice already mixed in so I don't kill anyone with that scary rice.:yum::bonk::yum::bonk: (Just kidding Vera & Fry Boy)

P1010805.jpg

Also taking along some bread to push it around with...Italian and Italian Herb No-Knead.

060309.jpg

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Sausage and peppers, Italian style with some pasta.

DW just called so I asked her what was for supper, she said sausage and peppers over rice. A kind of stir fry she does. I just chucked the rice because it was a couple days old, so maybe served over pasta, LOL.

smoke king

Banned
Got some leftover grilled pork loin from monday....maybe some hot n' naked pasta on the side, I dunno.

Ever have one of those days when you don't feel like cooking and couldn't care less?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
don't know....right now, I'm savoring the fact that I'm aloooooooooooooone!! LOL

chowhound

I just finished some leftover No Peek casserole and a grilled romaine salad. Now what am I gonna do the rest of the night....

What's up with the rice guys? Did I miss something?

Lefty

Yank
I am having a New York City classic sandwich. I got the idea from Blimpees (sp). Ham, Salami and cheese with lettuce tomato onion and a pickle on the side. Good stuff/.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Kind of busy, so I threw a Chuck Steak , Potato's Onions. Green Pepper, Celery, Corn on the cob, & Carrots into the pressure cooker. It at least smells good so far.

Last edited:

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I am having a New York City classic sandwich. I got the idea from Blimpees (sp). Ham, Salami and cheese with lettuce tomato onion and a pickle on the side. Good stuff/.

WOWZERS !
Nostalgia Trip !!
Blimpy ; #5

They used to advertise themselves as "Everybody's second-favorite sandwich" !
THX Lefty !

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Explain that picture Lucky!
Is that another piece of fish, on top of Chili Sauce? Sure Looks good.
Crystal told me Uncle Lucky could come live with us any time you want! :chef:

:harley:

that's mexican blend cheese on top of salsa.........