Who is on a Mission to Lose Some Weight?

Shermie

Site Supporter
I've been drinking smoothies and eating veggie soup, processed and made hot in the Shred Emulsifier for the last several days!! No meat for a while, or at least cutting back on eating so much of it all the time!

Today, I'm going out for a walk!!

I'm on a serious mission to lose some weight!! Lost about 10 pounds already. Want to lose at least 50 or 60 pounds!! :wow::hotdog: :) :piesmiley1::eating2:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Always a good goal. Please, just make sure that you are getting adequate nutrients.

Thanks.

I take vitamins every day with my meds in the morning.

Making & drinking smoothies also helps make sure that I'm getting the other nutrients needed through fruits and veggies. :smile:

Leni

My husband who is 6'2" and 290. I cook healthy but he goes and buys cookies, muffins etc. He lost from 311 down to 245 but then started to put it on again. His right leg bothers him a lot so walking is very difficult. We saw the doctor yesterday and I think that he's gotten the message. We'll see. I told him that he's not allowed to kick the bucket because I don't want to have to deal with income tax.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
My weight goes up and down a lot from fluid retention. Been holding between 203-210 and the docs seem happy. I don't really try to drop below that. Last time I was under 200 was early spring for about 4 days. When my jaw was wired shut years ago I lived on instant breakfast and soup and got down to 187.:mrgreen:

Milo Masson

It's useful for me to reduce my appetite and match with some exercises.
Any food recipes can you recommed that work well?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Morning, Milo.

Check out our Diet Recipes forum for some really good ideas.

Lee

Cooksie

Site Supporter

Fish! Baked, broiled, or cooked in a foil or parchment packet with a large side of steamed vegetables is low cal and filling to me