Tornado Warning

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Ok, I'm under a tornado warning, funnel on the ground, so, I hope I come back :yum::yum: Let you know when it's past me.:wink:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Uh oh, Stacy. I really hate those things. They do the weirdest things. I had one touch down last year 3 doors down from my house in Aransas Pass. It uprooted a huge, old tree and dropped it on a car, squashing the car flat. But I didn't even hear it and it did no other damage on my street. Be careful, girlfriend, and keep checking in so we don't have to come there after you!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It's still not this far, so, I'm hoping that it dissipates before it gets here or I get a good pic, lol

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Okay, it's over us now, we are still in a warning for some reason, but, it's SO eerie outside. I have video, nothing but clouds though, DAMN IT!!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
shit, here comes the 2nd round, lol. Now that it's getting dark, maybe I can get some lightening pics!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Just stay safe and don't do anything foolish trying to get a picture. A person I went to law school with had his house torn apart by a tornado--it skipped some houses on his street but unfortunately not his.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It's okay. It was freaking loud this time, lol I would show my video, but, it's nothing, lol

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Please be careful - I remember having to hide under my bed in MO as a kid when they came around