Woo Hooo, Truffle Oils :)

Derek

Banned
Hey gang,

Looks what I'm going to get soon, Like in a couple of weeks, [ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002NYMJU/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ASBG6UVTMWDAY&v=glance[/ame]

I will be getting the set posted at the bottom of the page!

and I picked up a Mandolin today woot.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Truffle oil is great stuff and I love the white better than the black. Now for the mandolin be careful with it as one second of lose concentration can cause some pain. I have something similar to a mandolin by another name called a Benriner but is really the same thing. Mine is pretty cheap but works great.

Attachments

• ben22-1.jpg
    ben22-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 85

Derek

Banned
Truffle oil is great stuff and I love the white better than the black. Now for the mandolin be careful with it as one second of lose concentration can cause some pain. I have something similar to a mandolin by another name called a Benriner but is really the same thing. Mine is pretty cheap but works great.
Thanks, Bro.

Mine looks simular and it's black, Almost all my kitchen tools and utensels are black, Some are red and black and some are gray and black.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I got mine off of ebay a couple of years ago. I have purchased new blades for it at a local restaurant supply place that has the same ones in stock.

Derek

Banned
I got mine off of ebay a couple of years ago and have purchased new blades for it at a local restaurant supply place that has the same ones in stock.
I'm sure you must have sterlized it Joe? But I wouldn't dare buy kitchen tools off ebay Unless I knew the seller some what.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh it was brand new still sealed in plastic. Hell I built my mustang off of ebay right down to a said of $1200 AFR cylinder heads. I've bought a lot of stuff from ebay in the all kinds of thing and have never been disappointed to date. It just takes soap and water to clean the stuff up though and I always wash every thing for my kitchen before using it the first time no matter where I buy it.

Derek

Banned
Oh it was brand new still sealed in plastic. Hell I built my mustang off of ebay right down to a said of $1200 AFR cylinder heads. I've bought a lot of stuff from ebay in the all kinds of thing and have never been disappointed to date. It just takes soap and water to clean the stuff up though and I always wash every thing for my kitchen before using it the first time no matter where I buy it.
Wow, Joe that's cool What year is the mustang? And you better have a big block in that car mate.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
That one is a bit fancier than mine but I'm sure it works fine. As for my mustang it is a '90 302 no big block but about 400 hp at the flywheel. I built it for road racing in American Iron class which has a hp to weight limit in the class I built it for. If you want to see it here is a site with all the information on the car. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/530508

Derek

Banned
That one is a bit fancier than mine but I'm sure it works fine. As for my mustang it is a '90 302 no big block but about 400 hp at the flywheel. I built it for road racing in American Iron class which has a hp to weight limit in the class I built it for. If you want to see it here is a site with all the information on the car. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/530508
Thanks Joe, And your very lucky to have a stang, I want one of those new ones like the 2008-2009's.

By the way I just tested the slicer and it works awesome, I was able to do a whole Yam, sweet potato in 4 minutes.