Ladies Please Confirm

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I read this and I dont think its true but I must ask you folks! I thought a 36C is the same no matter WHAT?!

actually, the cup size is determined by its proportion to the woman's body. the cup on a 32d, 34c, and 36b all have the same cup. on the woman who wears a 32 (and has the smallest rib cage, and therefore, likely the smallest frame overall), the breast will appear the largest. the woman who wears a 36 band size has breasts the same volume as the 32, but they will look considerably smaller on her frame, because of their proportion to the rest of her body. dd's would not have the same volume on any woman. a 32dd would only have the same volume as a 36c.

Wasabi

All I know is the shorter you are the faster they will reach your knees.

WHAT! It's late and I need a cup of coffee.:shock:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I read this and I dont think its true but I must ask you folks! I thought a 36C is the same no matter WHAT?!

speaking from a guy who has a set gift that i must buy every b-day for mrs bam... no matter the size of the chest measurement, the cup part never changes(except of course if she ahem gains weight but that is another story..lol)... it also depends on the bra maker because some bras even though marked as a DD for instance, are actually smaller... trust me Sush from someone who drops a whole bunch of money on quality bras from victoria secrets..lol

oh and mrs bam is 4'10 and i really dont want hers to touch her knees..lmao

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
the number is the inches around, including the breasts, the letter is the size of the cup. Where did you get that information you are quoting?

Ronjohn

Bewbeez?

th_movingthem4.gif

th_love-smiley-084.gif

th_trinity3.gif

th_woohoo.gif

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
the number is inches measured around UNDER the breasts, the letter is the measurement of how far they extend from boby. and yes the smaller the number is the bigger the breast appears.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i have not grown 2 things in my 28 years: boobs & wisdoms (those, dentist says, don't have room to grow.) so i don't wear a bra. sush, my Mom agrees with you, though.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i have not grown 2 things in my 28 years: boobs & wisdoms (those, dentist says, don't have room to grow.) so i don't wear a bra. sush, my Mom agrees with you, though.
who are you talking to me?

shhhhhhh when i was a 38c i didn't wear a bra. i wish they were still that perky!! :lol:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
:yum: my fingers and toes match!!

Not what I had in mind, but that's a start! :yum:

I am still trying to get DW to not only paint her nails, but her toe nails as well! Very sexy when a woman has painted toe nails, and nice little ankle bracelet doesn't hurt!

OK, enough about my fetishes!!:yum:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter

I am still trying to get DW to not only paint her nails, but her toe nails as well! Very sexy when a woman has painted toe nails, and nice little ankle bracelet doesn't hurt!

awesome, great to know! can paint one set of nails at least, nailpolish is not allowed at school cause it might flake into the food.:excl:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter

i like the top to match the bottom as well...oh wait you are talking nails..my bad..:yum:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

bookwork.gif <<<making notes

Last edited:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
awesome, great to know! can paint one set of nails at least, nailpolish is not allowed at school cause it might flake into the food.:excl:
Get a permanent french manicure. It's a gel polymer that is baked on...wild horses cannot get it off. It won't chip ever. At the very least you'll have nice hands for the times you are not working.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Get a permanent french manicure. It's a gel polymer that is baked on...wild horses cannot get it off. It won't chip ever. At the very least you'll have nice hands for the times you are not working.
but what about when your nails grow out?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Well actually I wasn't talking nails either, they led me into it!!:yum:
i knew that but i was trying to behave since it is still so early in the day...lol

I don't think a woman with a landing strip on her head would be very sexy:yum::yum:

nope not very sexy but landing strips just below the mountain range deep in the valley is always nice. then again so are clear cut forests..lmao

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i knew that but i was trying to behave since it is still so early in the day...lol

nope not very sexy but landing strips just below the mountain range deep in the valley is always nice. then again so are clear cut forests..lmao
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i better keep the mystery!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's confusing, isn't it? I think you should do some more research and tell us what your findings are.:brows:

I always paint my toenails (red) but I almost never paint my fingernails. It always seems to get chipped because I'm doing some kind of project. But I do keep them neatly trimmed and filed and my cuticles attended to.

As far as the landing strip, doesn't anybody like grass on the playground? I mean, as long as your lawn is well tended and not overgrown, is it really that much of an eyesore?

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I've always enjoyed a nice lawn! I like yard work too. Mowing the lawn is right up my alley.