Johnny West

The chef, my son.

I look forward to trying his son steak.

Attachments

• ####Chef Matt.jpg
    ####Chef Matt.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 35

Johnny West

Wed. Matt brought us home carry out from 350 Main. They don't do cary out but he has connections. LOL

I had the Gluten Free Fried Chicken, Carrot Purée, Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, Baby Kale and Bacon. the kale and bacon was prepared like collards and don't take as long to prepare. It's a die I've wanted to try but never order chicken out. the chicken is "airline breast".

Attachments

• ####350 Main Chicken.jpg
    ####350 Main Chicken.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 29

Johnny West

my son got interview for a Salt Lake City Magazine article to come out at the holidays season. that's ll I can say about that.

Here is one they just put on Facebook. His boss's husbands is Brazilian so he makes these special appys for him and his family. I had some this summer and they are good.

Brazilian cheese bread with IPA Manhattan

Attachments

• ####Brazilian Cheese Bread.jpg
    ####Brazilian Cheese Bread.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 27

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmm, stuff in the photos looks great!

But, John, what does this sentence mean? "It's a die I've wanted to try but never order chicken out. the chicken is "airline breast".

Lee

Johnny West

Mmmm, stuff in the photos looks great!

But, John, what does this sentence mean? "It's a die I've wanted to try but never order chicken out. the chicken is "airline breast".

Lee

I hate auto spell check - die was supposed to be dish.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wonderful, congrats!

As an odd aside, I had my finger in my mouth as I scrolled through this thread, and saw Maddie looking at me with HER finger in her mouth, LOL!

Lee

Johnny West

They didn’t do kitchen upgrades, just the dining area.
We are going there for dinner tonight and my menu is
is planned-: two appys, octopus and then mussels, and
for entree will be venison.

Johnny West

Looks like a place for the fancy folk! :wink:

Menu does look pretty good. I've never had elk sausage. :readytoeat:
Yes, it’s a ski resort town and the folks here have big bucks. They get a lot celebrities dining. This year there is no Sundance Film Festival and he will personally lose 20K. Hopefully it will return next season.

Johnny West

We are going to UT next week to babysit Madeleine while they go on a road rally. I hope we get to eat at 350 once and at the Grub Steak once. We will be overnighting in Nampa each way and will eat at the Mexican seafood place, as well.