Guinness For Strength!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I am hoping to join you - Mine will be Silver Bullets, though. Maybe a nice steak and some corn on the grill.

Best of the weekend Lefty.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I can't even drink one whole Guinness. Half a pint, maybe.

I DO like an occasional Black and Tan. In the winter. But just one, before I switch over to my beloved Miller Lite.

Lee

Lefty

Yank
I can't even drink one whole Guinness. Half a pint, maybe.

I DO like an occasional Black and Tan. In the winter. But just one, before I switch over to my beloved Miller Lite.

Lee

Miller Lite is my domestic beer.

Lefty

Yank
Besides guinness, I like Becks Dark, St Paulie Girl light or dark but I only have those on special occasions. Bdays, promotions, raises.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The work week is over and I'm going to polish off a few of these.

:beer:

You haven't had Guinness until you've had it pulled to a pint in a pub across the pond.
It tastes different.

No beer here these days.
Blackthorn or Hornsby's cider..(the amber draft)

You haven't had Guinness until you've had it pulled to a pint in a pub across the pond.
It tastes different

Truer words were never written!! There's no Guinness like a pint built (by a barkeep who knows how!) in a proper, smokey, often rowdy Irish pub!
Didn't you say that you learned how to build one in Ireland or England? No better, that's for sure!

Fallon

We've found that bottled beer of any brand is usually tastier than tinned ever is - and I've no idea why. Conversly, a can of coke always tastes better than a bottle - to me, anyway. Invariably colder, too.

Fallon :wink:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I've been to Guinness Storehouse and all I can say is the fresher the better. Although I did find one little out of the way Dublin pub where the dark stuff seemed to taste just a tad better....