It's 12-12-12!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmmm Krispy Kream. Wish I had one close by, on 2nd thought probably good that I don't. I love their donuts.

Yep, 12-12-12, once every 1000 years. :eek:

Leni

My dentist went by a Krispy Kream when they first opened here to see what all of the fuss was about. He bought a dozen donuts for the office but he had eaten half of them before he got there.

We've had several unusual dates in recent years.

Ian M.

Leni, that would be incrediblely good advertising for both the dentist and for Krispy Kream! I haven't been able to find a Krispy Kream anywhere around where I live. If anyone, Lee, Shermie or anyone knows of one in my part of the world - Southern to Northern New Hampshire, please let me know. Otherwise, my son may miss one of childhood's most precious experiences! No Krispy Kream? A sacrilege!! I know that for awhile at least, Mobil gas stations in this area sold them as part of the franchise but I don't think they still do. I was just bout their best customer for a long time........................doggone those things sure are good! Dunkin and Honey Dew don't even come close!

Ian :wink:

Leni

My dentist is a wonderful guy. A big teddy bear of a man. I actually broke a tooth one night eating popcorn and he went into the office at 9:00 PM that night to take care of the tooth. It hurt like you know what. He had been at dinner with his wife but saw my email and called me. He says that he does that at least once a month and even for people that are not his patients. All I can say is God Bless. He is what his profession should be.

Ian M.

Boy, Leni, you've sure got that right! There are a handful of people who, if they're really good at their chosen profession, are priceless - dentists, doctors and vets. Members of the clergy, also. You're so lucky to have found such a guy as your dentist, one who truly cares about his patients and what happens to them. One who's always there for you when you really need him. I think you ought to take him a dozen Krispy Kreams - or maybe something homemade out of your own delicious kitchen. Often, people who are as selfless as that man is are somewhat unaccustomed to being appreciated.

Ian :bounce:

Lee - You are definitely Ian's hero forever....he sailed out of here headed to Lowell to get himself (and he made a point of reminding me that these are HIS) a dozen Krispy Kream donuts to keep body and sould together until Kieran is old enough to get his fair share. I suggested to my husband that we'd be storing them easily around our waistes and hips until Kieran is old enough to join him in his orgy of donut eating. Honestly, he's like the man who found the Holy Grail - saved, his life has been saved.

Fallon :thankyou:

Leni

Boy, Leni, you've sure got that right! There are a handful of people who, if they're really good at their chosen profession, are priceless - dentists, doctors and vets. Members of the clergy, also. You're so lucky to have found such a guy as your dentist, one who truly cares about his patients and what happens to them. One who's always there for you when you really need him. I think you ought to take him a dozen Krispy Kreams - or maybe something homemade out of your own delicious kitchen. Often, people who are as selfless as that man is are somewhat unaccustomed to being appreciated.

Ian :bounce:

I take fresh veggies from my garden and fruit from my trees to his office on a regular basis. I don't know if we still have a Krispy Kream around here. Believe me I appreciate him. I'm one of those people who are very hard to numb. Then he has only about 15 minutes to work on me because I throw it off so fast.