my niece is a Chef already!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
'lil raynin got her 1st 'kitch' a few ago. she woke from her toddler slumber after they placed her kitchen, gasped in toddler-amazement, & when she was lifted from her playpen, bolted toward her new toy & began 'cookin'. that's my sweetie of a niece.:heart:

Attachments

• E9A9_tmp777.jpg
    E9A9_tmp777.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 130

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, she's a 'lil diva.
& youuuuu!-my raynin won't be washing dishes anytime if i have a say~ :yum:she's a baby. she's luved her food since she was born~

-watching me get her lunch prepped
-raynin's 1st cake

Attachments

• IMG_33541383.jpg
    IMG_33541383.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_32621032.jpg
    IMG_32621032.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 124

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhhh such a cutie. :D :clap: :clap:

We are expecting a little cutie of our own any day now. Our son and his beautiful wife are expecting their first baby. It's a girl. She is getting ready to make her entrance. Brandy was dilated to one on her doc visit yesterday. Will be our 4th grandchild. All girls. :D I'll have to post a group pic here one of these days.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ty, doc~
awwww! a new grand-girl fer 'ya, & arriving @ Thanksgiving-time. congratulations :)
i know i'd sure luv to see the pic of the 'lil diva crew. (getting them to look @ the camera together isn't so great. that's a project, there~)

Shermie

Site Supporter
She's so cute and sweet!!! Looks like it was her birthday!

If she keeps that up, she'll be a good cook in almost no time!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, shermie! in the 1 pic, she was 1. the other was taken days after that.
she's gonna be 2 soon. i'm teaching my 1 nephew to cook, & if the baby keeps on w/ her luv of food, i'll eventually teach her, too~

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL! Her hands are a BLURR over that birthday cake!

Lee

Hi, Luvs - As long as I've been able to wrestle the computer away from DH I think I'll hang onto it for a few minutes anyway and post to you to say how adorable your little niece is. What a sweetheart. If you teach her how to cook, she'll get it right the first time.

Incidently, DH is sitting in the large rocking chair with Kieran in his arms and they're both dozing off - now that's something sweet to see. My kingdom for a camera when I don't have one! I'll catch those two in flagrant snooze one of these days, though. They were so cute last night with both my men dozing and one of our fur types napping alongside them in the big chair. All my men are sleepy heads.

Fallon :bb:

Shermie

Site Supporter
thanx, shermie! in the 1 pic, she was 1. the other was taken days after that.
she's gonna be 2 soon. i'm teaching my 1 nephew to cook, & if the baby keeps on w/ her luv of food, i'll eventually teach her, too~

You welcome! :bbq:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
LOL! Her hands are a BLURR over that birthday cake!

Lee
her Daddy showed her to smush that cake. that kiddo listened!
i taught 2 of the boys to cook, so we'll see if raynin is into cooking when she can.

fallon!~:flowers: TY. she's a sweetie. ur 'lil adorable baby has probably got 2 exhausted Parents.