The Sexy "Iron" chef CatCora!

Derek

Banned
March 9) - 'Iron Chef America' star Cat Cora and her wife Jennifer are both pregnant - and both expecting boys. The couple have two sons already, Caje, 22 months and Zoran, 5. All four boys have the same donor.

I didn't know she was a lesbian?

Dang there goes my dreams to be come her hubby!

:thumb::bb::dizzy:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
March 9) - 'Iron Chef America' star Cat Cora and her wife Jennifer are both pregnant - and both expecting boys. The couple have two sons already, Caje, 22 months and Zoran, 5. All four boys have the same donor.

I didn't know she was a lesbian?

Dang there goes my dreams to be come her hubby!

:thumb::bb::dizzy:

Well look on the bright side you might get lucky and become the next donor. I would volunteer myself as I'm a lesbian also. :whistling:

Derek

Banned
Well look on the bright side you might get lucky and become the next donor. I would volunteer myself as I'm a lesbian also. :whistling:
LOL, and yeah I hope they do choose something nice.

I would never thought that cat liked the ladies specially when shes very pretty woman.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything just giving my 2 cents.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
LOL, and yeah I hope they do choose something nice.

I would never thought that cat liked the ladies specially when shes very pretty woman.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything just giving my 2 cents.

You need to get out more Derek as you are around the wrong ones then.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Gay people are just like straight people. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors and with varying degrees of conventional beauty.

chowhound

It's categorizing in a specific sense. Like saying Mexicans make good gardeners, white men can't jump (like the movie). Typecasting is another word.

Derek

Banned
It's categorizing in a specific sense. Like saying Mexicans make good gardeners, white men can't jump (like the movie). Typecasting is another word.
Oh, Then I apologize, I was just trying to have a good conversation and don't mean anything by it.

chowhound

Oh, Then I apologize, I was just trying to have a good conversation and don't mean anything by it.

No apology needed. You didn't offend me. And we are having a conversation. I was just saying the same thing Susan was, but maybe more abruptly. In that case, then I apologize.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
It's cool that we are all cool, so lets stay cool cause its a cool day here and I think that is totally cool.
;)

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
... I'm a lesbian also. :whistling:
Me too! I'm just trapped inside of a man's body. I'm crazy about women.:yum::yum::yum:

I happen to have several lesbian friends, and they are no different than anyone else, aside from their sexual orientation.

BTW, people don't walk around with signs that describe their personal habits or orientations. Both men and women partake of the same interests and hobbies. I know many straight women who are excellent fly fishers, fly rod builders (bamboo & graphite), hunters and outdoorspeople (Sarah Palin). I also know straight men who sew (me), knit, crochet (me) and are primary nurturing caregivers to their children. One of my neighbors just finished making all the draperies and valances for for their living room and dining room, including the sheers. They came out beautiful, and look very professional. He and I slam back a few brewskies now and then, and fish together from our canoes. He's also a great home cook and baker. He is also a Phd with a business as a plant pathologist, and has been happily married for over 30 years.

You really do need to get out of that apartment and expand your horizons. You do yourself a disservice if you sterotype people just by what you see on the surface or what people tell you about other people. True beauty comes from within, regardless of their orientation or outward appearance.

Derek

Banned
Me too! I'm just trapped inside of a man's body. I'm crazy about women.:yum::yum::yum:

I happen to have several lesbian friends, and they are no different than anyone else, aside from their sexual orientation.

BTW, people don't walk around with signs that describe their personal habits or orientations. Both men and women partake of the same interests and hobbies. I know many straight women who are excellent fly fishers, fly rod builders (bamboo & graphite), hunters and outdoorspeople (Sarah Palin). I also know straight men who sew (me), knit, crochet (me) and are primary nurturing caregivers to their children. One of my neighbors just finished making all the draperies and valances for for their living room and dining room, including the sheers. They came out beautiful, and look very professional. He and I slam back a few brewskies now and then, and fish together from our canoes. He's also a great home cook and baker. He is also a Phd with a business as a plant pathologist, and has been happily married for over 30 years.

You really do need to get out of that apartment and expand your horizons. You do yourself a disservice if you sterotype people just by what you see on the surface or what people tell you about other people. True beauty comes from within, regardless of their orientation or outward appearance.
You have a very good argument Joe :agree:

By thwe way I will begetting out of the apartments lots, but that's in June.

I for one love woman, However I dis like Sara Palin for some reason.

Maybe its her antics.

chowhound

Stereotype! Thank You.....
That's the word I was looking for.

And any man that knows what a valence is, is well..... just.....
:lol::yum::lol:

oops, I mean, well I don't know what a valence is.... :whistling:

Derek

Banned

oops, I mean, well I don't know what a valence is.... :whistling:
Could wiki it :)

Wiki valance in the google search engine :)

:respect:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Hey, chowhound - none of that. Whatever JoeV chooses to do in the privacy of his own home is his business - his "orientation" is what it is and if he's got a thing for valances, I say live and let live. :whistling:

:yum::yum::yum:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
You have a very good argument Joe :agree:
It wasn't an argument, it's just facts. I was trying to expand your horizons.

I for one love woman, However I dis like Sara Palin for some reason.

Maybe its her antics.
I used her as an example as a woman who participates in activities that are traditionally considered male only activities. It was not intended to illicit a personality contest.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Hey, chowhound - none of that. Whatever JoeV chooses to do in the privacy of his own home is his business - his "orientation" is what it is and if he's got a thing for valances, I say live and let live. :whistling:

:yum::yum::yum:

lol, but I think that it is JoeV's neighbor who is into valances but like I always say, "live and let live".:whistling::whistling::yum::yum::yum:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

A well rounded person with knowledge in many subject areas?

Fred, Fred, Fred....LMAO