Thursday, 1/13/2011, Whats cooking today?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i would luv 2 make a simplistic pan-cooked chix, gravy, buttery seasoned green beanz & also carrot, (pureed w/ creme/butter, sage, seasalt, & pepper)

i have many veggies 2 use as i'm staying elsewhere this weekend
stir-fry or cremed chix 2 be frozen. i

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
If all goes well I will be doing a trial run of the Seasame Chicken recipe Dee made recently.

Leni

I cleaned out the stand up freezer in the garage yesterday. I need to do that more often. Boy have I got a lot of choices! I'll have to decide later.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I cleaned out the stand up freezer in the garage yesterday. I need to do that more often. Boy have I got a lot of choices! I'll have to decide later.
HMMMMMMMMMMM give everything a number and use the random number generator that way it will be a surprise.

K

Kimchee

HMMMMMMMMMMM give everything a number and use the random number generator that way it will be a surprise.

I actually do this sometimes... pick a freezer shelf, pick a quadrant and that's what
is for dinner. :)

But tonight it's beef stew, garlic bread and salad.

Leni

I have a turkey breast that I cooked the other night and I'd better use that. The sides of corn, creamed spinach, and squash will come out of the freezer.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Oven roasted chicken with candied carrots and mashed potatoes with butter, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and basil. Cranberry relish on the side and ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

P1030121.jpg

P1030122.jpg

DW wanted the carrots from the mirepoix, so I ate all the candied carrots.

mhend

We are having take-out burritos tonight. I've been packing all day and we had the inspection on the new house this afternoon, so I am beat! Tonight is all about the burrito and Grey's Anatomy. :)

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Oven roasted chicken with candied carrots and mashed potatoes with butter, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and basil. Cranberry relish on the side and ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

P1030121.jpg

P1030122.jpg

DW wanted the carrots from the mirepoix, so I ate all the candied carrots.
YUMMY Joe!! I made chicken also tonight.

buckytom

Grill Master
damn, peeps, that looks fantastic!!!

dw went out to get her topknot stained, so i made chicken fingers, broccoli with garlic and parsley butter, and mashed spuds.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
damn, peeps, that looks fantastic!!!

dw went out to get her topknot stained, so i made chicken fingers, broccoli with garlic and parsley butter, and mashed spuds.
Thank you Bucky. It's the recipe Dee posted except I left out the sherry, the 5 spice powder and the red pepper flakes and ADDED apricot preserves and hot chili sesame oil.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Yeah, baby! I copied this recipe and plan on making it real soon. I'm probably one of the few people who actually has lots of sesame seeds on hand for my Italian bread.:clap:

Sesame chicken, jasmine rice and steamed broccoli.

011311_sesame_chicken.jpg

011311_sesame_chicken_broccoli_rice.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Yeah, baby! I copied this recipe and plan on making it real soon. I'm probably one of the few people who actually has lots of sesame seeds on hand for my Italian bread.:clap:
Thank you Joe. I have white and black sesame seeds but I didn't think the black would show up nicely.Toast the seeds in a dry pan till golden.

PanchoHambre

Nice to see all your delish dishes again been awhile

working on a carbonara & broccoli rabe water not even boiling yet so i am ready to be frustrated