Top Chef Las Vegas

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I didn't find it particular obscene either. If one had kids watching it if they understood it they have already thought about it if not they wouldn't understand it at all. No worse than Fisher's Mom's knee pads. Which to me is heady stuff. :wub: :yum:

High Cheese

Saucier
I'm glad Mike got the ax. Who the hell puts a friggin leek on your plate as an entree? :twak:

I was surprised there weren't any pastas.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm glad Mike got the ax. Who the hell puts a friggin leek on your plate as an entree? :twak:

I was surprised there weren't any pastas.

A Vegan would. :whistling:

I was also surprised by the lack of pasta or even beans other than the one that won, he did use a lentils but more as a sauce. I didn't see it but did glance at the foods in the clip I posted yesterday and also didn't see any rice dishes either.

CharlieD

I can live with leek, but he was very arogant, I think that is why he got axed. Realy lousy atitude.

High Cheese

Saucier
lol.gif
OH YEAH....I forgot! lmao

I was watching the show, Tom and Gail were going back and fourth (bada bing, bada boom, bada bing)
popcorn4jj.gif
for a little bit discussing something, then all of a sudden Padma chimes in: "IIIIIIII thoooouuuught thaaaa disssshhhh wuuuuuuz gooooooooood." :huh: :pat: Or some crap like that, her comment just completely ruined the flow of the segment.

Too GD funny.
lol.gif