Ni pedo
Site Supporter
2vsf3vd.jpg

1 lb shrimp
6-8 cloves garlic - minced finely
splash lemon juice
splash soy sauce
splash worchestershire sauce
1 tsp Bam's X-hot Tropical Fire Sauce(or your favorite extra hot - hot sauce or 1 tsp minced habanero)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter
peanut oil
1 cup frozen stir fry veggies

preheat your wok, pour in oil and heat until just smoking.

add shrimp. when shrimp start to turn pink, add garlic,stir.add hot stuff and veggies.

add liquid ingredients and sugar, stir to coat shrimp.simmer for 1-2 more minutes.

serve hot.

Last edited:

chowhound

Well it took me a couple weeks to get to this, but get to it I did.

The hot sauce I used was sriracha, probably more than a tsp, a healthy squirt.
No frozen stir fry veggies, which was fine by me because I don't like water chestnuts, so I cut up some broccoli, caulifower and carrots. These worked very well and I won't change a thing next time I make this.
I nuked the liquids and butter along with the sugar so everything was ready to dump in at once. Keep it warm or the sugar will thicken things up too much.
Instead of simmering after everything was added, I pretty much turned off the heat and put the lid of my wok on to steam the veggies. Being fresh they were done quickly.

Yep. This is getting made again. Good recipe, Jeff :a1:

Attachments

• stir fry veggies.jpg
    stir fry veggies.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Shrimp stir fry.jpg
    Shrimp stir fry.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 166

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
looks awesome..

the only reason i used my hotsauce was because i was out of the stuff you used..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
DANG! It looked great the first time, and now Chow had to rub it in our faces. That's it, the gauntlet is down, I'm so making this!!!!!

Thanks guys!! Looks fantastic!! :thumb:

what cha got

I was very surprised how simple this dish was to make. It exceeded my expectations. It was unbelievably good. John also enjoyed it immensely. Thanks so much for sharing:clap: