NCT Decal

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Woo-Hoo! I got my NCT Decal in today! Thanks Doc!!!! :clap:

Unfortunately, it's wet, raining, and cold here, so it'll be a few days before I try to stick it on. When I do, i'll try to get a pic of it!

Thanks again Doc!!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes I forgot about it since I won't put it on my van till I can wash it. At the moment the van is pretty dirty due to snow followed buy slush. Well you get the idea. Thanks Doc it will look good in the rear window of my white van which has a dark tint.. :a1:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
They salt the main road here only in my case the roads we rarely use so salt isn't a problem but a foot or so of snow is.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You're welcome! I have since found out these are not static, but they do have some adhesive to them. The instructions were included with the decals. Sorry for the confusion on static vs adhesive. It does come off cleanly, I have checked that.

I look forward to pics!!!! :thumb: :D

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
With all going on, I forgot to let you know that I got mine, too. Sorry. Thanks, Doc. It is huge!!! One definitely couldn't miss it. lol

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great, your welcome Tortes R Us! :D

These are going out in two shipments some of yours will be shipped out early next week.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Angie, I had a page working that told about how to become a Super Site Supporter and let everyone know you get a Net Cooking Talk decal when you donate $40. I had the pay pal link and all. I just went to update it and totally hosed the page. I'll have it fixed in a couple days, but the jest of it is you get some special privldges, extra PM's, you can modify your member title and you get a NCT decal, that looks like the one I'm attaching below.
Hope that helps. The blue peels off and you are left with While letters on your window.

Opps, wrong pic.
better yet here is a link with a pic in the 1st thread.
http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2744

Angie

Angie, I had a page working that told about how to become a Super Site Supporter and let everyone know you get a Net Cooking Talk decal when you donate $40. I had the pay pal link and all. I just went to update it and totally hosed the page. I'll have it fixed in a couple days, but the jest of it is you get some special privldges, extra PM's, you can modify your member title and you get a NCT decal, that looks like the one I'm attaching below.
Hope that helps. The blue peels off and you are left with While letters on your window.

Opps, wrong pic.
better yet here is a link with a pic in the 1st thread.
http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2744

Thanks for the info Doc!