Donations Please

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The dust if finally settling on last weeks move and the bills have started coming in. The move was a complete surprise to me when I found out I HAD to get the servers out of the location where they were housed. They were not renewing their lease and were closing up shop. We were out in the cold. I worked out a deal with the new location, and got everything I could in place before moving the servers. Most of it went pretty smooth.

The move cost more than I hoped it would; plus our monthly bill went up by $40. I sure would appreciate it if you are not a Site Supporter if you would seriously consider becoming one. A couple of members have already stepped up and became a Super site supporters and I thank them for taking the initiative. :tiphat:

Site Supporters, if you have not given in the last 12 months, now would be a great time to renew, and I would sure appreciate your assistance. If the timing is not right and you cannot donate now, never fret, I'll have the annual donation drive in October, so feel free to wait till then if need-be. I'm going to need extra help this year; if those that can will donate at some point during the year I'm sure we'll be just fine.

Here is a link to the Site Supporter info page:
http://netcookingtalk.com/D1.html

Thanks all in advance for your continued support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NOTE: Two for one special: If you become a Site Supporter at any level, you get the same site supporter advantages on any of my other forums. It's a TWOFER. :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks so much CM!!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: You are awesome!!!!!!!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Can't do anything till next Friday Doc but will at that time.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Buzz!!!!!! I do not recognize that email address but the donation made it to my Paypal account. Thank you sir!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: You are awesome!!!!!!

No problem Joe. Whatever time frame fits your budget best will work for me. :thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tom T.
I got a donation from you but I'm not sure who you are. please PM me or post here and I'll get you fixed up with your site supporter stuff.
Thanks for your donation and welcome to the Site Supporters Group. :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: