Congrats go out to Sass Muffin

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Folks we have a new leader in Karma points . Sass Muffin has just slipped by Keltin to edge him out for the lead.
Congrats Sassy! :dancing: :dancing: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Way to go!!!!!!!!

To check the leader info just click on the member list and click the rep points column to sort all members by rep points.

Wasabi

thcheerleader.gif
Two Four Six Eight
Who do we appreciate
Sass! Sass! Sass!

Wasabi

Sass, I was looking through some images today and as soon as I saw this one, I thought of you.

hohumjustanotherlazyday.jpg

I know the spelling is different, but I love the name. Lorelei is also the name of one of the beautiful Rhine Maidens who lured navigators of this river to their dooms with their alluring singing, much as the ancient Greek Sirens did.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
That's very nice Linda, I like mermaids. ;)

I know the spelling is different, but I love the name. Lorelei is also the name of one of the beautiful Rhine Maidens who lured navigators of this river to their dooms with their alluring singing, much as the ancient Greek Sirens did.

My Dad was a Navy man as you know, and he named me.
The variation in spelling was both his and Mother's idea.

Last edited:

smoke king

Banned
Lorelei is also the name of one of the beautiful Rhine Maidens who lured navigators of this river to their dooms with their alluring singing, much as the ancient Greek Sirens did.

Rhine Maiden or Greek Siren, shes still a hottie!! Way to go Sass!! :clap::clap:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
and theres a new leader..lol

ahem..lol

:yum: Jeff, I said I was trying to karma someone else back up to the top.
I don't care that much about the greenies, even though I play along with the game.:wink:
It's nice, but there are more of you on this forum who should absolutely be right up THERE, and you are IMO whether you have 1 or 6 or 7 karma/rep points next to your names.