Welcome to Net Cooking Talk

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi I'm Doc and I'm addicted to forums. This is the fourth in my family of forums and my last for quite a while.
It's all about food, cooking and life in general. I hope you'll sign up and become an active member of this brand new forum.

bczoom

Hi, My name is Brian and I'm addicted to..... eating. :D Hoping y'all can give me some good recipes. I like the simple ones. Mrs. Zoom has a full spice cabinet but I pretty much know salt & pepper.

BigAl

Hi !~ I'm here now . The door was locked and I had to go potty . I just got back . Cooking ..... My favorite pastime .

bdavis

Hi, I'm Brian! I also like to cook. I used to cook in a restaurant for a year or so. I like to try new recipes all the time and look forward to sharing some of mine.

BoneheadNW

Hi, My Name Is Bonehead

Can someone pour me a beer and pass me the pretzels? I'm a moderator at another site, and it can get real rough sometimes!
Bonehead

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Well sure!!!! Welcome to Net Cooking Talk!!!!!
The beer and snacks are on the table in the corner next to the giant lounge chair and TV. :thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Bone,
Welcome to the new site. Still plenty of work to do on it, but it's coming right along. It has all the makings of a fun site, especailly if we send all the debate stuff over to FF. :hide: :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

pugger

Pugger in the House !!

Hello everybody! Good to see old friends and familiar 'faces' on this totally cool site. :clap:

These smilies are rockin, too !!:tiphat:

I love to cook, though a bit inexperienced (and perhaps a bit incompetent :whistling: at times).

I like fish the best, cooking, catching or eating. I own all manner of cookware & gadgets, am a master of none, and I'm psyched to be invited over !!:bounce::clap::applause:

Calicolady

Cool to see ya here, Pugger.
Welcome to the weird and wacky.
billthecat.gif

Nice to meet you, Pugger. We had a small Pug for 13 years, her arthritis got so bad I finally had to put her down three years ago. She was a real sweetie!

Welcome!

Fred

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Hello Pugger welcome to the fun house... watch out for the mirror maze and tilted floors!!

OH... and Lord help me I am so dense you have to spell it out before I get a clue!!:sorry:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I like fish the best, cooking, catching or eating. I own all manner of cookware & gadgets, am a master of none, and I'm psyched to be invited over !!

Welcome pugger. Will you clean and cook this for me??

ChagSteel.jpg

NOlonger@DC

Banned
New here thanks to my friend...

Don't know what your screen name is over here.
But thanks for letting me know about this site.
Maybe now I can get cooking and learning again.
I'm done with the old and in with the new.