This is what my family and I look like!

Johnny West

The wife and I were ruffling through big boxes of pictures from way back when ....
My wife has been going through pictures, scanning, then labeling, and adding descriptions to most. She did that all summer. I still have mine to do. Pictures of high school classmates I doubt I’ll do as I still have all my yearbooks.

Embryodad

I blew it last night, when I exclaimed to my wife," When we die, the kids will chit can those boxes of mixed up
pictures as fast as they can!"
I said, "Just so you know My dear Tina mommy, they could give a ch!t about you, or your mother, or aunts
recipies for halupkies, ( stuffed cabbges ) etc. !"

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I blew it last night, when I exclaimed to my wife," When we die, the kids will chit can those boxes of mixed up
pictures as fast as they can!"
I said, "Just so you know My dear Tina mommy, they could give a ch!t about you, or your mother, or aunts
recipies for halupkies, ( stuffed cabbges ) etc. !"

I doubt that's completely true of your kids, Jimmy. They will most likely save photos that make them feel nostalgic for events and people they loved, but chuck pictures of scenery and people they don't know. At least, those are the kind that I'm chucking. I have tons and tons of prints!

Lee

Embryodad

I doubt that's completely true of your kids, Jimmy. They will most likely save photos that make them feel nostalgic for events and people they loved, but chuck pictures of scenery and people they don't know. At least, those are the kind that I'm chucking. I have tons and tons of prints!

Lee
Haaaaaaa! .... That is a great idea. In the thousands of prints we have also, are pictures from my mother and father.
Half the people, we don't know, but we have them. :yum:

Johnny West

I‘ll take the halupkies recipe and any other good Polish recipe you might want to share.

that’s what we should do… have a tread sharing a loved family recipe from Grandma’s recipe box.

Johnny West

I’m ready for the 5th of November…

2E32BFDD-C89D-4672-8026-486A4E04F0BF.jpeg