Well, how was your weekend?

Lefty

Yank
I took off Friday, but I ended up doing a lot of my honey do list. I feel like I can use another weekend to rest from my weekend. I did cook up some goolash for today (always taste better the next day). New furniture in the living room and bed room. Going to try and get everything settled this week a little at a time. :D

suziquzie

This was our last quiet weekend for awhile, so we did nothing. I worked til about 1 both days, came home, played stupid facebook games and knit most of the afternoon & evening.

Next weekend a wedding, weekend after that a party at mi casa (and a sunday off!!), one after that a benefit for my niece Taylor that had the pool accident.... after that, Halloween, then DD's b-day..... then ALL the holidays..... then the boys' b-days..... ugh i think I'm booked til Superbowl :(

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Saturday cleaned house all day.

Sunday went to the Jersey shore (North Beach Sandy Hook). Watched my tow labs body surf and kept the bulldog that we are watching fro a week from drowning. She does like the ocean. The ony problem is that bulldogs swimexactly like a brick.

High Cheese

Saucier
Went to the Asian market Saturday, that was an experience. lol Cooked that noodle recipe but I got the wrong noodles. Went trail riding Sunday. I have races the next thrree consecutive weekends.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
New furniture in the living room and bed room. Going to try and get everything settled this week a little at a time. :D
WooHoo! New furniture in the LR and the BR??? That's wonderful. (Do you ever use your camera in the LR? hint, hint)

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Same as all the weekends, grocery shopping Saturday morning, laundry, cleaning, walking the dogs and then cooking for the week on Sunday. Hubby's been really grumpy lately so I've not been feeling my best. Hopefully he'll snap out of it soon. Next weekend I get a treat and go to Oktoberfest in Puyallup, WA

Biskit

I'm waiting for a request from FM for the camera to be used in the BR. :shock:

I had a pretty nice weekend. It was cool and cloudy, but I got some stuff moved to winter storage and a few more things in position for same. I remodeled a crane I have on one of my trailers. The boom was fixed in position, it's now adjustable. Helped DW do a couple of small projects in the yard, took the window a/c unit out to the shed for the winter.
I also brought both of my snowblowers home from summer storage so I can change oil and service 'em out. My big JD needs a new starting rope and some screws tightened....it's like its owner....loose screws!

I will continue to try to do a little bit of winter preparing every evening.

Lefty

Yank
Oh yeah, I did get my small engine mechanic to pick up my snowthrower to rebuild the carb and give it a tune up.

FooD

I spent the weekend planting a long row of shrubs as a privacy barrier between my property and the property below us.

Blues Man

Wife got a bad case of swine flu towards the end of last week and went all the way through the weekend. finally got the confirmation for the lab tests today now that she's feeling better. Pretty nasty stuff!

GotGarlic

I hope DW is feeling better, Blues Man.

This weekend, I blew off my volunteer work and regular work and took care of business at home. Saturday I cleaned house some and shopped for ingredients for the antipasto platter I took to a neighborhood potluck. Sunday I shopped for clothes, weeded my herb garden, and got some of the dead tomato plants out of the herb garden.

AllenOK

I had a moving fest all weekend. I worked an 8 hour shift Fri. night, went home, grabbed the truck, then worked a 14 hour shift OVERNIGHT moving and cleaning, and finally took a 15 minute break, then went back to work and pulled a 7 hour shift. Sunday and Monday I was moving stuff as well in the mornings.

AllenOK

That's what I've been trying to do. Going to bed a little earlier than usual. The move is officially over now, so I just have to unpack everything. The garage is so packed I can't really do anything until I get some stuff out of the garage and into the house. Hopefully that will happen soon (it was supposed to happen today, but didn't, FISHING took priority).

Once I get some room in the garage to work with, I plan on starting to go through PeppA's Mom's stuff. Most of it is just junk that needs to go bye-bye. Some can be donated, some can be sold, but the bulk of it just needs to go out with the trash.