Would it be possible...

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
in the soup, stews & casseroles forum to organize the forum into sub forums of soup, stew and casseroles? So, if you're looking for a casserole recipe you don't have to sort through all of the other recipes?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sure, it would be possible. Do you think there would be enough of each type of recipe to make all the sub forums busy? I want to stay away from empty forums.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
There's already quite a few soups and casseroles and a couple of stews and I'm sure BAMS and LuckyTrim would be glad to oblige with some more stew recipes. :wink:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I made three sub forums. One for each category. Mods, as you have time please move the existing threads into the correct sub forum.
Use the multiple thread move function. If you are not sure of that feature just ask Jim S. or myself. TIA!!!!!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
To me Chili is a stew, Shepards pie is more like a casserole, and chowder I have heard called soup and stew, but I go with soup.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It's like "who wants to me a millionaire". The choices get tougher towards the end....

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I skipped a few because they weren't obvious. I found a pot roast and moved it to beef.

Then I started hitting messages about the post already being in the forum so I guess we hit an overlap.

Jim

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Looks to me like much of what's left needs to go elsewhere so we'll have to dig into the recipes.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What's left? If you post the name of the recipe I might be able to help you decide where to put it.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I think of a one-dish meal as a casserole so any kind of pie should go under casserole.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
The grand old hot dogs should go wherever the hot dogs are, maybe under beef.