Top 5 Stats

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
He's the one that said "post often"...he did say what to post...

Lefty

Yank
I got Mav's back, and I'm bringin along my little friend.

picture.php

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
It is when we click on the View More that we get made to log back in, weird of it to do that. But yea, it is most likely because I use FF and clear all cookies and private data when I exit. If I saved the cookies and private data I would probably be able to do what you do as well.

I figured it out, at least why it was happening to me. I use IE7 and CCleaner to clear my cookies and temp files. CCleaner allows you to select which cookies to keep, and I had saved the netcookingtalk.com cookie so that I wouldn’t have to login every time.

I can’t see the stats on the first page, and when I hit More, I have to login in again. Turns out, that particular login uses a different cookie titled www.netcookingtalk.com – notice it is different than just netcookingtalk.com (no preceding www).

Now that I have saved both NCT cookies, I can just hit more and the stats will display without requiring a login.

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I figured it out, at least why it was happening to me. I use IE7 and CCleaner to clear my cookies and temp files. CCleaner allows you to select which cookies to keep, and I had saved the nettcooktalk.com cookie so that I wouldn’t have to login every time.

I can’t see the stats on the first page, and when I hit More, I have to login in again. Turns out, that particular login uses a different cookie titled www.netcooking.com – notice it is different than just netcookingtalk.com (no preceding www).

Now that I have saved both NCT cookies, I can just hit more and the stats will display without requiring a login.

Way to get the thread back on topic! Good for you Keltin!