New Moderators

lilylove

Can everyone change it or is that just something that mods can do?

Thanks Mav! Now I have to find an avatar that better matches the name! lol!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Doc said something that when you was a super supporter you had that option also. I may have misunderstood since I don't see anything that would allow me to do it either.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Doc said something that when you was a super supporter you had that option also. I may have misunderstood since I don't see anything that would allow me to do it either.

He may not have enabled that option yet.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporters and Mods have the ability to change their titles. Keltin, did you look on your User CP under Edit Details?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I did and saw nothing that had a way to change it. It does appear that those with just site supporter can also change it looking at Deadly Sushi.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Try this

Go to your user CP

Under edit profile, click edit your details

In the second box down labeled optional information, do you see custom title?

If so that is it. If not Please PM me or one of the mods and we'll ask Doc. If you prefer you can PM him instead of us.

Thank You

AC

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
A closer look......

sct0eb.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My bad JoeC and Keltin. I just now set the setting for you to change your member title. Normally, when you see the Super Site Supporter tag by your name you should be able to change it then. I do both settings at once most of the time.
Sorry guys!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I want a refund......:bb: No problem Doc and I'm just joking about the refund. :mrgreen:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
My bad JoeC and Keltin. I just now set the setting for you to change your member title. Normally, when you see the Super Site Supporter tag by your name you should be able to change it then. I do both settings at once most of the time.
Sorry guys!

Still not showing up for me. Do I need to log out and back in?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I updated the user titles in the database. I hope that does it. Or, tell me what you want the title to be and I'll set it. I'm sure you'll be able to soon. Don't know why it's taking so long to take affect. Hopefully updating the counters did it. :confused:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I updated the user titles in the database. I hope that does it. Or, tell me what you want the title to be and I'll set it. I'm sure you'll be able to soon. Don't know why it's taking so long to take affect. Hopefully updating the counters did it. :confused:

Nope, not yet. I tried FireFox as well just to be sure it's not an IE7 problem.

Can you set it to "Gregarious Gabber". :yum:

I'll try that for a few days until I think of something else. :lol:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I had no intension of changing mine at this time so not a big deal to me. You know Senior Member pretty well fits me to a tee.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nope, not yet. I tried FireFox as well just to be sure it's not an IE7 problem.

Can you set it to "Gregarious Gabber". :yum:

I'll try that for a few days until I think of something else. :lol:
Sorry about that Keltin. I set it for you and after I refreshed the page it showed up just fine.