New Contest: Win $50

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I too prefer TNT recipes. I don't mind if they got it somewhere else, but if so I like to see feedback from them that they made it after seeing it and that it really did turn out good and they liked it.
My recipes have come from all over. Some I have tweaked and changed all around and made my own, some are pretty much as I found them. None are copyrighted. And none I have posted without trying them out first, most having been made by me several times at least before I call em TNT.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
BTW, I've posted 498 original recipes so far. Some may not have gone through. ;-)

Impressive Doug, but you only have 158 posts. :confused:
To be able to count these recipes I wanted you to start a new thread for each one. You must've posted a lot of multiple recipies in one thread. If so feel free to repost them in their own thread so we can count them eaiser.

FryBoy

Impressive Doug, but you only have 158 posts. :confused:
To be able to count these recipes I wanted you to start a new thread for each one. You must've posted a lot of multiple recipies in one thread. If so feel free to repost them in their own thread so we can count them eaiser.
I's teasin' ya, boss. I ain't got no idee how many receipts I done posted.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
If it were up to me, the contest would be limited to recipes that the poster has actually made, not just something copied from www.AllRecipes.com or www.cooks.com, etc. That ain't fair, IMHO, nor is it very useful -- I don't what to waste my time and money trying something no one else I know has made.

All of my recipes are mine. I've made them all several times. Some are completely original creations, and some are adapted from others I have read. I typically read 3 - 4 versions of a recipe, note common ingredients, and then give them my own spin.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I do that a lot too Keltin.

Also, whenever I see someone posting a recipe in a thread, I remind them to make their own thread for the recipe to get credit.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Well, just to be fair......all the recipes I have posted are ones I have tried, no matter where I got them from, I have tried them at least once if not more. I probably should have put TNT on them, but didn't. I wouldn't post a recipe that I haven't tried because I wouldn't be able to answer any questions regarding it.

I think I've posted about 83 recipes so far!

Barb

i agree here with homecook...

as for TNT...i have no idea what that means....:confused:

i have tried all these recipes... they are all stored on numerous portable usb drives...where i got some of them i have no idea, but i would not have tried them and kept the recipe if i didnt like it or posted them.. most have been tweaked from their originals......

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Fred (chowhound, pacanis) is the one who told me about this site. I came looking for him because I adore his sense of humor and I missed his recipe photos. He should get credit for my being here.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
High Cheese brought me to this fine site

how do you know if someone put you on the referral part when they signed up?

i referred fatmanderek

oh and 401 recipe post for me as of today..lol

i want to win this, damn it, i want a site supporter status..lol

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow Bams I'm impressed. 401. What a tough number to beat.
Okay folks we are coming down to the wire.
Check how many recipes you've posted and if you are behind you have until midnight on the 15th to post recipes.
After the 15th anyone over 401 post your total and we'll go from there.

One good thing about this contest is that anyone can check on the validity of anyone elses numbers. :thumb: Keeps us all honest.
If you have a referral be sure to list their name along with your recipe totals and then add it all up to show us how you got your totals.
Hope that makes sense.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Way to go Bam!!!! Keep it up!
way_to_go.gif

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Wow Bams I'm impressed. 401. What a tough number to beat.
Okay folks we are coming down to the wire.
Check how many recipes you've posted and if you are behind you have until midnight on the 15th to post recipes.
After the 15th anyone over 401 post your total and we'll go from there.

One good thing about this contest is that anyone can check on the validity of anyone elses numbers. :thumb: Keeps us all honest.
If you have a referral be sure to list their name along with your recipe totals and then add it all up to show us how you got your totals.
Hope that makes sense.

except when you get over 500 posts and try and search..lol

back tracking to see how many i actually have..lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
ok recipe post count is 538 as of right now... had to do some searching and backtracking

posting this to give me a guide if i need to recount again..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
ok recipe post count is 538 as of right now... had to do some searching and backtracking

posting this to give me a guide if i need to recount again..lol

We're not worthy! Damn, what a alot of recipes. I have a prediction on who wins this contest!!! :yum::thumb:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
We're not worthy! Damn, what a alot of recipes. I have a prediction on who wins this contest!!! :yum::thumb:

hey were all here to share... i love eating and i have eaten alooooooooooooooooooooot of food..lol

and I think you might be right Keltin!

you never know though..lol

oh and 596 as of right now.. no more tonight... i will break 600 tomorrow..lol

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bams has set a very high bar for this contest. Everyone has a few days to check and see if they can compete with Bams 500+ points. Gonna be tough but there might be one.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
hey it benefits everybody if there are lots of recipes posts.

as of right now it is 624 with one referral

Bams has set a very high bar for this contest. Everyone has a few days to check and see if they can compete with Bams 500+ points. Gonna be tough but there might be one.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I think I may have you beat there BAM.. I took all 40 or so of the recipes I posted and copied em all 20 times.... LMAO Way to go dude love all the recipes!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
hey it benefits everybody if there are lots of recipes posts.

as of right now it is 624 with one referral
Is that your final number up until midnight last night? Today's recipes do not count towards this contest.