NCT needs a little assistance

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Here's a screenshot from IE7. Is some plugin or alt application required in IE7? I know I've disabled a few.

Thanks, Keltin. Even with clearing my cookies and everything, I still get the above.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Jim - IE7 on my office machine has just the picture the rest is blank. If I do a view source, all the code is there. On my Apple both Safari and Firefox are OK.

Hope this helps - I still suggest browser color substitution.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I've had problems like capital letters and colors before.

Dude, you played hooky that day in elementary school?

Sometimes capital letters aren't part of the text but a graphic image. That can cause problems. Big problem with color is the designer not paying attention to the background. You can set a link so it is visible until you click it and then it disappears if you have the visited link color set to the background color.

Jim - IE7 on my office machine has just the picture the rest is blank. If I do a view source, all the code is there. On my Apple both Safari and Firefox are OK.

Hope this helps - I still suggest browser color substitution.

I'll try black and gray if I don't find a snippet of errant code somewhere. I'll try to do something with it later today. one of my customers sent me 98 pictures to put on their web site for them. Got to reformat and resize all of them.

Jim