Start the What's Cooking thread and Win a new NCT Apron!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats to SilverSage and Miniman the two latest qualifiers in the Start the What's cooking today thread.
Way to go guys!!!!! :tiphat: :D

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well said SS. Thanks for you all's thoughts and agreement on this.

The rule will stand. Everyone can enter the Win a NCT Apron contest up to 3 times a month. If you start the thread more than 3 times (which is fine by me) the 2nd person to post will be entered into the contest.

If this goes well I'll do it again another month or two.

If you have other ideas for contests that help generate posts here on NCT please pass them on to me and I'll see what I can do. If whoever wins the Apron would prefer a rear window decal for their car / vehicle, that could be arranged also. It's good to have an option. :D
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you miss me doc? this is what you resort to? LOL i would love an apron and a decal (if you can provide the car window!!)

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Yes we missed you Peeps! I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to join us more often. And yes, Doc did have to resort to bribes to get us to fill in while you were gone! ;)

All you have to do is start the thread 3 times before the end of this month and the apron could be yours!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
DW just got me three very nice aprons, so I figured I'd let someone other folks have a shot at this.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes Peeps I sure did miss you. :D GREAT to see you back. You still have time to get a few entries in for the Apron. 3 entries max per member, and the thread has to be started on the day of the dinner in question. Good luck to you. Sorry, I cannot provide a car window for the decal. That will be up to you ....but it's the apron or the decal not both, ...so I would suggest you take the apron. :thumb:

Congrats to BT and Mama the latest two entrants into the Win a NCT Apron contest. :clap: :tiphat:

Still time to enter but we are coming down to the wire.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Many thanks to SS for her thoughts on how to handle our current situation now that she is a mod, and entered in the win a NCT Apron contest. I assured her since she was not a mod when she entered that it's fine ...she could still win the Apron. SS preferred not to go that route. She suggested she give her spots to Peeps who has started so many of the whats for dinner threads ....before the contest was started. Peeps was not able to be around much this month so that would give her a shot a winning the apron. What a GREAT idea SS. :tiphat: :thumb: :clap: :clap: Very kind of you for sure.
So I will change the SS entries to Peeps and we move on from there.
Thanks again SS. A very classy thing to do. :tiphat: :thumb:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Many thanks to SS for her thoughts on how to handle our current situation now that she is a mod, and entered in the win a NCT Apron contest. I assured her since she was not a mod when she entered that it's fine ...she could still win the Apron. SS preferred not to go that route. She suggested she give her spots to Peeps who has started so many of the whats for dinner threads ....before the contest was started. Peeps was not able to be around much this month so that would give her a shot a winning the apron. What a GREAT idea SS. :tiphat: :thumb: :clap: :clap: Very kind of you for sure.
So I will change the SS entries to Peeps and we move on from there.
Thanks again SS. A very classy thing to do. :tiphat: :thumb:
OH MY :in_love: thank you so much SS and Doc. i have had some health issues lately and haven't been able to be around. this is such a wonderful thought SS truly classy. :kiss:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
You're the best, SS! And I agree, Peeps is the perfect recipient. Thank you for all your dinner thread contributions.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Lifesaver, Congrats. You got one more entry into the Win A NCT Apron contest. Way to go, and thanks for starting the what's for dinner thread. :thumb: :tiphat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats to Sass Muffin, you are our entrant for today in the Win an NCT Apron Contest. Since Peeps already had 3 entries you were the next member to post after peeps. Good job!!!!! :thumb: :tiphat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats RonJohn, you are the last contestent entered into the Win a NCT apron contest. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

Good job to all. Thanks for entering and starting the what's for dinner thread.

The winner will be announced on Monday. I will use a random number generator to generate the winning number, and then match it up to the name.

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!