Another CONTEST!!!!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Well I was thinking about a new and fun one and I think I got it!!!!

If you look at your rep points, you will notice one green square.

Now the first new member that has joined within the last month that gets enough Rep Points to have TWO green squares WINS!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

There is no time limit on the contest and only one person can win. SO..... folks, start handing out Rep Points to great posts!

The PRIZE?????? Either a $15 gift Certificate to a place of your choice or $10 to shop at Penzeys!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

The Contest starts NOW!!!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awwwwww, what a lovely idea for a contest, GM!

Lee

Calicolady

I wanna be screwing :neutral:

469_jaw_dropping.gif

Did I say screwing LOL!

DORK MOMENT ALERT!
embarrassed003.gif
I'm so embarrassed! I fixed it

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It appears you all know about rep points. One setting that is up to the forum Admin is how many rep points have to be spread around before you can give rep points to the same person again. That magic number is 6. So don't get discouraged if it keeps telling you to spread em around. That is how it works.

I could post more detail on rep points if anyone wants me to.

Deadly Sushi

Remember folks.... as soon as you see that one green square turn into two green squares get your tail back to this thread and report it!!!

If youre the first.... you win!!!! :thumb:

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Welll helll... I'm all outta rep points... I have given out tooooo much over the last 24 hours!

Deadly Sushi

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Man I just read that thing four times and still don't know. Does it take a thousand points or 50. The explanation is fine on how to get them and give them but the green boxes are what each?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
pssst....buying...buying rep points over here. If that doesn't work I may have to start writing about my family again.

I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the goings on here at 1313 Mockingbird lane...

Deadly Sushi

Man I just read that thing four times and still don't know. Does it take a thousand points or 50. The explanation is fine on how to get them and give them but the green boxes are what each?

Its a secret algorithm of mass with gravity and basically I have no clue. Doc??????

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You don't have a clue?? What kind of answer is that? DOC where are you? :pat::mrgreen: Just :yankchain:

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

You don't have a clue?? What kind of answer is that? DOC where are you? :pat::mrgreen: Just :yankchain:

Well.... is does add to the surprise of who will get to the next level. :sorry:

It looks like Doc is in the area the got SLAMMED by a winter storm so Im not sure where he is.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
No problem Joe. I created a new thread for easier reference.
Hope it helps.
Here is a link to it:
http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7295#post7295

My head hurts after reading that Doc. :dizzy::sorry: I am too brain dead to even begin to contemplate those words. Suffice it to say, I keep trying to give points and the program won't let me. It says that I have given too many out.
Giving good reputation points is something I love to do.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
pssst....buying...buying rep points over here. If that doesn't work I may have to start writing about my family again.

I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the goings on here at 1313 Mockingbird lane...

I love your family stories. When does mom and dad come back for a visit again? :heart::wub:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I keep being told that I have given out too many reputation points, sorry everyone.