weekenddinner091.jpg
//i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/VeraBllue/Derbydinner015.jpg[/IMG]
weekenddinner105.jpg
JuneDinners021.jpg

JuneDinners067.jpg
junedinners095.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I’m liking these here lately. The red plate DW got me really works here.

Chocolate Covered Bacon with French Toast Rollups, Strawberries and Over-Easy Egg.

Step_9a-2.jpg

Step_9d.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My God....we have some awesome looking food here!! All of you guys rock!! :clap:
They sure do ROCK!!!! I'm drooling. Awesome idea Vera. :thumb: Mama don't forget that pic of the sloppy dog. That was awesome also. :D

SilverSage

Resident Crone
It's fascinating to look at what we have each put up as our "collection". Each of us seems to have a definite 'style' that we've selected to represent us. :chef: I think if Mama, Bam, Keltin, Cooksie, JoeV, or anyone else put up an anonymous photo, you could almost identify the cook based on the style they've displayed.

The new homepage will show our diversity. Once new folks enter past the homepage, they will find that we can all continually learn from and respect that diversity in each other. The beauty is that this truly represents NCT!

Hey, what about that as a contest idea? Someone posts pics forwarded by members and we all guess whose food it is. Obviously, the photos would have to be new, not ones already posted.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
It's fascinating to look at what we have each put up as our "collection". Each of us seems to have a definite 'style' that we've selected to represent us. :chef: I think if Mama, Bam, Keltin, Cooksie, JoeV, or anyone else put up an anonymous photo, you could almost identify the cook based on the style they've displayed.

The new homepage will show our diversity. Once new folks enter past the homepage, they will find that we can all continually learn from and respect that diversity in each other. The beauty is that this truly represents NCT!

Hey, what about that as a contest idea? Someone posts pics forwarded by members and we all guess whose food it is. Obviously, the photos would have to be new, not ones already posted.

Great post!

It would be interesting to try and name the cook. Granted, I think the only thing the cook should change is the location of the pic and the plate. Most of my pics are on the same plates and in the same work area.

But the style should remain the same. The cook shouldn’t try to go out of their way to confuse with a dish, but instead cook as usual and then take a pic in a new location on a new plate.

I mean, I could look up a recipe for razor sliced sushi with bat wings and post it, but that is not my style! So no shenanigans! :lol:

Sounds fun!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Oh Yeah. :clap: :clap: Love the idea. :D Thanks SS!!!!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Mama the only thing this pic is missing
breakfast.jpg

is this
P2040577.jpg

you have shown me my most favorite food in the world

homecook

Great post!

It would be interesting to try and name the cook. Granted, I think the only thing the cook should change is the location of the pic and the plate. Most of my pics are on the same plates and in the same work area.

But the style should remain the same. The cook shouldn’t try to go out of their way to confuse with a dish, but instead cook as usual and then take a pic in a new location on a new plate.

I mean, I could look up a recipe for razor sliced sushi with bat wings and post it, but that is not my style! So no shenanigans! :lol:

Sounds fun!

Thanks Keltin.....I can go buy new plates now. :yum::yum:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
How on earth can just a few be chosen out of this lovely array of food pictures?
Maybe for the home page, several large ones can be posted, with a clickable row of thumbnails placed somewhere?
Just a stupid idea of mine.

Last edited:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
How on earth can just a few be chosen out of this lovely array of food pictures?
Maybe for the home page, several large ones can be posted, with a clickable row of thumbnails placed somewhere?
Just a stupid idea of mine.

not stupid at all Sass, i believe Doc made a similar suggestion... brilliant minds think alike i guess..lol

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Well Bam, if you look in the upper left hand corner of the top pic, you'll see a white corning ware bowl, the gravy is in that. I have some family coming through town this weekend on their way back up north so they'll be wanting a big southern breakfast. I'll try to remember to take some more pics.

Mama the only thing this pic is missing
breakfast.jpg

is this
P2040577.jpg

you have shown me my most favorite food in the world

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Well Bam, if you look in the upper left hand corner of the top pic, you'll see a white corning ware bowl, the gravy is in that. I have some family coming through town this weekend on their way back up north so they'll be wanting a big southern breakfast. I'll try to remember to take some more pics.

then you made the best dish in the world..

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I am afraid I don't have much to offer on this front, just a couple that are also in my albums on here. Then again, I haven't been able to spend as much time on here as I would like and contribute as much either.:sad:

Attachments

• user267_pic24_1233199395_thumb.jpg
    user267_pic24_1233199395_thumb.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
  • user267_pic25_1233199550_thumb.jpg
    user267_pic25_1233199550_thumb.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
  • user267_pic26_1233199550_thumb.jpg
    user267_pic26_1233199550_thumb.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 12
  • user267_pic28_1233199705_thumb.jpg
    user267_pic28_1233199705_thumb.jpg