Gold Site Supporter
Flounder, cod or haddock
Lemon juice
Mayonnaise
Bread crumbs or Ritz crackers ~crushed
Paprika

Squeeze lemon over fish.
Spread with mayo.
Cover completely with crumbs or crackers.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 350 on greased flat sheet for 20 mins or until flakey, depending on the thickness of the fish.

CharlieD

Sounds good, but please don't talk about fish for another day or so.

I still stink like fish, no matter that I've taking 3 shours wash in beer and vinegar, poor a half a bottle of colgne on my self, after cleaning about 25 pounds of fish yesterday. :D

I love fish.

pugger

Sounds good, but please don't talk about fish for another day or so.

I still stink like fish, no matter that I've taking 3 shours wash in beer and vinegar, poor a half a bottle of colgne on my self, after cleaning about 25 pounds of fish yesterday. :D

I love fish.
Well if you were any closer I would have helped you clean that fish :wink:. Just as long as you would have let me help catch a few ...:whistling:

Johnny West

I just went through all 14 pages looking for a specific posting but there was none.

I did like this, though, and have an idea for some fish I have in the freezer that needs to be eaten. I'll use panko.

Thanks Ms Muffin.

JW

Johnny West

I didn't make myself clear - I was looking for an Oyster's Rock thread and came across Sass's baked fish recipe.

I'll try it with rock fish and also with the steelhead.

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
Mayo works well on any larger cut of fish except the oily ones. I use it on thick cut fish steaks. The oil keeps the fish moist.

Try making your own mayo. Way better, and then add herbs, spices and citrus juices to your liking.