Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 352
  • MG.jpg
    MG.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 337

homecook

They're in an awkward area and I had to stand on a step stool and take the photo blind. The mother was dive-bombing. lol It's right outside our screened in porch.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
They're in an awkward area and I had to stand on a step stool and take the photo blind. The mother was dive-bombing. lol It's right outside our screened in porch.

Great job (but be careful!!). Isn't it amazing how sturdy they make those nests? I love it! :clap:

homecook

Great job (but be careful!!). Isn't it amazing how sturdy they make those nests? I love it! :clap:

I know, if the mother is at the nest the father is in the tree across the way. What's funny is there is tinsel from our Christmas tree intertwined in the nest. The nest is really deep too.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Take a good look at this one that was taken in April 2000, when a tornado came through town. Dh and i were both in the middle of it and we're and lot's of others are lucky to be alive.
picsunphoto.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
That is a picture of the carnival in process that night.

yah i have a few of those such photos..lol

i built and designed the first game shown in the photo...photo taken in Costa Mesa,CA

the 2nd photo is of my friends food trailer with the game i built to the right of it.. i believe the photo was taken in Phoeniz AZ or in Pamona CA

the 3rd one photo shows my friends game...the second game in

the last one was taken at the Houston Livestock Show

Attachments

• rcsjoints.jpg
    rcsjoints.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 363
  • candy%20factory716.jpg
    candy%20factory716.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 294
  • statefair0510.jpg
    statefair0510.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 313

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
A great place to eat frest lobster and steak by candle light.................. If you're in a romantic mood. :)

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
If you haven't seen it i can get it for you from the Parson Sun and send it to you... It is a torally amazing picture.