Random Picture Thread - Part Deux

Lefty

Yank
I love this commercial. How ever captioned this picture made me LOL.

129144877549242853.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
My bug pic's--You never know what you're going to get with a point and shoot camera, but I liked these:

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great pics, HC and Meme!

That reminds me, HC ..... I've been wanting a Bleeding Heart since I was a kid and I never remember to get one when I go plant-shopping!

Really cool plant!

Lee

High Cheese

Saucier
Thanks Lee, I have one in the front and one in the back. People comment on them all the time.

Now....did somebody say Bug Pics?

IMG_2725.jpg

mhend

Here are a few that I like. I am in the process of having all my photographs transferred from film to disc so I can get them on the computer. That's were the ones that I am most proud of are.

100_0279.jpg

100_0295 (2).jpg

100_0363 (2).jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Gorgeous, mhend!

I am a beach girl and the top one stirs the yearning in me!

Lee

mhend

Gorgeous, mhend!

I am a beach girl and the top one stirs the yearning in me!

Lee

Thanks Lee. I love the beach too! Maybe we are long lost sisters! I really love the beaches up your way...spent some time in Gloucester, Manchester-by-the-Sea and Rockport. I gotta tell ya, I left a little piece of heart up there. :flowers:

These were taken in St. George Island in Florida. Went there on my honeymoon and been a few times since. It's beautiful and unspoiled. No hotels, just houses. No surf shops...it's perfect...so quiet. I just hope it stays that way. I don't know if the oil has affected that area yet or not.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sass that top photo of your granddaughter is fabulous!

The color of the little girl contrasted against all that grayscape is very artistic!

Looks Photoshopped, lol!

Lee

Mr. Green Jeans

Awesome Ponch! We had a black Lab that thought the lawn sprinkler was his own personal water park. I could not turn on the hose without him barking at the door.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Patience Grasshoppa:

IMG_2701.jpg

He must have landed on me when I took the trash out. When I reached down to get a new trash bag, he flew off and lighted on the counter. What did I do.....ran and got the camera of course :huh:.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, I SO love photos!

Pancho, that first one looks surreal!

Cooksie, excellent grasshopper shot! Such great detail!

Lee

PanchoHambre

Oh, I SO love photos!

Pancho, that first one looks surreal!

Lee

Ha he loves the water... makes watering the garden tough. I so wanted to take him river tubing with me this weekend but I knew it would have ruined the day for me and everyone else.

This time he really got into it though.. that hydrant gave him a good smackdown. He has now figured out the wisdom of side approach to gain the preferred position of the second photo. Maybe not as dumb as he usually comes across.