Wedding video............

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I ride a Harley Davison's & Eat jalapeño’s without a tear!

I can't say the same when watching that video. Thank LT!
:harley:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What a lovely video! Excellent! I loved the last "scene" with Nate holding Sam's train. LOL!

Thank heavens they had a perfectly perfect day!

Lee

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
What a lovely video! Excellent! I loved the last "scene" with Nate holding Sam's train. LOL!

Thank heavens they had a perfectly perfect day!

Lee

My lord;
Were we "lucky" !!
Wednesday evening at the rehearsal, a viscious blew in tright in the middle, and we were all soaked........ (me more than others, as i gave up my jacket for the little one, Jocelyn)...

and friday night, about midnight, all hell broke loose; rain, hail, thunder and lightning...........all I coud think of, staring out my front window was......." uh, huh ! consumating the marriage !".:whistling:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
My lord;
Were we "lucky" !!
Wednesday evening at the rehearsal, a viscious blew in tright in the middle, and we were all soaked........ (me more than others, as i gave up my jacket for the little one, Jocelyn)...

and friday night, about midnight, all hell broke loose; rain, hail, thunder and lightning...........all I coud think of, staring out my front window was......." uh, huh ! consumating the marriage !".:whistling:

:yum::yum::yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
My lord;
Were we "lucky" !!

I guess that much lust could bring thunderstorms. :shock: