What have you eaten Sunday 7/7/2019 to Saturday 7/13/2019?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
2 burgers on scrambled with fiesta blend cheese melted on, and Sweet Baby Ray's.
Mmm!
20190712_173204-768x768.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Stew meat is in the Instant pot. When meat is done the veggies will be added and cooked an additional 3 minutes. Dinner stew will be done in about a total time of about 1 1/2 hours.

Then I will find a cave to hide in. I have a monster migraine. I feel nauseous from the migraine so I'm not sure if I will even eat. But I will try to snap a picture.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Safeway had Small Lobster tails on sale $5. each. Mash Potato's, Corn, &Muscles,

Attachments

• 5Fdin.jpg
    5Fdin.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 109

Embryodad

I had the hot dogs & kraut ..... Still hungry. 2 hours later, I took my glucose level, and it was only 101. SOooooo! I ate 4 pancakes with syrup ( only a little ) and lots of butter for dessert.

It's great to make them, and wrap them and refrigerate for later use. Just pop em in the toaster, and taste just as good as fresh. IMO.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We revisited with the Two Hot Tamales (anybody remember them from Food Network? ) via their Mesa Mexicana cookbook. Nachos with refried black beans, Chipotle salsa, and homemade tortilla chips. Plus, we also had plantain empanadas. Dough was ripe plantains and bananas. Filling was poblano chilis, cheese and some of the refried beans. Didn't get a picture of them mainly because I couldn't figure out a way to make them pretty, but they were very good.

We have a dozen tortillas left so we'll be having some kind of tacos next week. Those fresh made tortillas (corn) are too good to waste.

Attachments

• 2019-07-13 05.37.57.jpg
    2019-07-13 05.37.57.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 101

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Finally - Grilled (Cast Iron) Rib Eye on a bed of Grilled Peppers, Baby Yukons, and leftie Little Ears....

I probably could have found a better plate, to highlight the Peppers...

Ribeye.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know what I'm cooking today or if I'll be asked out or what.
The kids tend to wait last minute on the weekends.
:bonk:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yum, everyone's stuff looks so good!

I'm thinking about making some nachos, too, for the first time, but with store bought chips.

Lee

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Tonight will be roast chicken, pan gravy, stuffing, carrots and maybe potatoes (probably roasted w/ mushrooms and onions).

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Great Idea, Peeps! Then I won't have to cook hardly at all tomorrow....
I'll do an Air Fryer Rotisserie, tho....

Embryodad

Tina's got a pork butt braising in a cast iron pot on the cook top.
Apple sauce and baked beans for my sides.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oh man. We ate at Shoney's when we were in FLA. I love the buffet. And the Strawberry fest was wonderful!!

I got the country fried steak, with home fries (instead of mashed potatoes) and broccoli.
Was tempted to get a dessert but passed.
Granddaughter didn't.
That girl can eat!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Rotisserie Chicken (Air Fryer), Mashed & Gravy, Corn w/ Mushroom Pieces, Roasted Green Beans...

Plenty for tomorrow.... Chicken & Biscuits ??
Chicken Deconstructed.jpg

Chicken, Rotiserie.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Oven Roasted chicken, pan gravy, steamed carrot coins, stuffing, cranberry sauce and roasted rosemary yukons, mushrooms and onions.

roast_chicken_071319_IMG_6013.JPG

I feel lousy so no dinner for me at the moment.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oven Roasted chicken, pan gravy, steamed carrot coins, stuffing, cranberry sauce and roasted rosemary yukons, mushrooms and onions.

View attachment 32653

I feel lousy so no dinner for me at the moment.

Damn, Peep, you put on a beautiful meal even when you are sick!

I wish you weren't sick and I wish someone else would do the cooking when you are!

Lee

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Omg that looks good, Lucky!
Beautifully plated too!

THX, Sass !
Did you notice, I left the wishbone out for the Warden !
She liked to make two wishes, tug it herself, and see which wish was gonna come true... :thumb:

So, long about 8:00 last night, I made Chicken Salad, which means the one small breast that's left is not enough for dinner....
...back to the drawing board !

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Spinach salad using Craig's home cured bacon, sauteed red onion and mushrooms plus HB eggs with a warm bacon grease dressing, vinaigrette.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
THX, Sass !
Did you notice, I left the wishbone out for the Warden !
She liked to make two wishes, tug it herself, and see which wish was gonna come true... :thumb:

So, long about 8:00 last night, I made Chicken Salad, which means the one small breast that's left is not enough for dinner....
...back to the drawing board !

Yup, I noticed the wishbone.
:heart: