Wedding Pictures

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
My son posted some of the 625 pictures he shot during the day yesterday. Some stuff he could not get because he was a groomsman and was in the pictures himself, but this is a great sampling of the day. Enjoy the day as we saw it unfold before our eyes. Once the first picture comes up just use the down arrow key to move to the next picture.

http://gallery.ultimind.net/07252009_KellyIgor/

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Awwwww. DW and DD look like twins. Great pictures, Joe, really nice, and thank you for sharing.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Great pictures Joe! It looks like they had the time of their lives!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful wedding Joe. Really nice Pix.

Congratulations to you, your Mrs., the bride and groom.

B est wished for a happy life together.

Andy

homecook

Wow, Joe!!!! Everything looks like it turned out perfect. Beautiful bride and groom, beautiful everything!!! Looks like everyone had a great time.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Wow, Joe!!!! Everything looks like it turned out perfect. Beautiful bride and groom, beautiful everything!!! Looks like everyone had a great time.
Thanks Barb. The weather turned out great for the luncheon and today's send-off luncheon as well. Do you hear the thunder out there now? All the prayers were answered.

BTW, the groom played football for UCONN, and was destined for the pros until he blew out a knee. Thankfully, he went on to finish college and get his Masters in Finance, and has a great career going for himself.

homecook

Thanks Barb. The weather turned out great for the luncheon and today's send-off luncheon as well. Do you hear the thunder out there now? All the prayers were answered.

BTW, the groom played football for UCONN, and was destined for the pros until he blew out a knee. Thankfully, he went on to finish college and get his Masters in Finance, and has a great career going for himself.

I was praying for you yesterday for sure!!

Yes, I just lit the grill............now I'm waiting for the rain. LOL The clouds are moving fast!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Ok, here is our wedding pic from 37 years ago (7-29-72) compared to DD's yesterday. I was 20 and DW was 19...everyone said it would never last. :lol: DW was/still is a doll, but the Dough Boy sure has aged. I can't believe I let her talk me into wearing that jacket.

JVLWedding072972.jpg

KellyIgorChurch.jpg

Wasabi

My goodness, you both have aged beautifully. DW looks the same and you still have that cute goofy grin. Best wishes to the beautiful bride and her groom.

Biskit

Y'know, Joe, I'd say our DW is prettier now, than on your wedding day! Guess I'm just a sucker for an older woman. :wink:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Lovely photos. The bride was stunning and her dress was gorgeous! Mind describing the wedding cake to me?
Thanks, Pie Susan

PS When did all those cookies get eaten?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Lovely photos. The bride was stunning and her dress was gorgeous! Mind describing the wedding cake to me?
Thanks, Pie Susan

PS When did all those cookies get eaten?
LOL, ok, you asked, so here is my description of the cake; It was round with several layers with white icing. I know there was at least one layer that was carrot, because I like carrot cake. That's all I know because that's all I remember from what I was told. I did not have the plug in my other ear when I heard them all talking about it, so a lot of information leaked out.:D I do know that our friend Debbie from Cakes 2 You made it, and her cakes are always delicious and beautiful.

The cookies were stuffed in purses, stolen from people's places, and a lot of folks exchanged one for the other with the person next to them so they could have one of each (they were packages as 2 yellow, 2 chocolate). Several people complimented me about them, and I did not see any on tables as people were leaving, so they were well received.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great pics Joe. Glad to see you survived the event. I know it got rather stressful right before the big day. From the pics it looks like it came off without a hitch. :thumb:
Congrats to you and DW. :tiphat:
That gallery was one of the easiest to traverse ...made it easy to view all the pics.

Wish me luck, our sons wedding is coming up in two weeks. Everything is coming to a head now.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Spectacular wedding pictures, Joe! Your son did a magnificent job of capturing the fun and all the beauty of the event!

Lee