Which wine should we bring?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
It wasn't the child I had a problem with it was the parents... I just think they could have said "just a minute...mommy is talking now" or "can you wait a second?" or ... something.

Suzi...Kathe... how would you have handled it?

I'm trying to remember back to when DAK was little... and I'm pretty sure I would have removed him from the room... but... it was a long time ago.

Lou and I met when our kids were grown...and we both had the same philosophy...if the kid is acting out, we left. One warning and then we were in the car. We only had to do that once...:smile:

lilylove

I'm trying to figure out if we are too sensitive. We're older...we live alone. Our child is grown. We live very very quiet lives...

PanchoHambre

LOL! Trish.... dinner at non foodies with bad kids + Nightmare ...

Some of my relatives are just amazing.... wild kids, terrible food total disaster.

I don't have kids so I cannot judge but It really drives me nuts when people just let their kids be bad with no attempt to stop it.

So far most of my friends kids are cool... but my older brothers brat is wretched.. and he just takes it. I have see the kid slap him! OMG if I had done that to my father I would not be here today.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Lou and I met when our kids were grown...and we both had the same philosophy...if the kid is acting out, we left. One warning and then we were in the car. We only had to do that once...:smile:
That's how I do it. Doesn't matter if it's the bank, the grocery store, my mother's house or a dinner party. And you're right for most kids it only takes once! All kids can be a pain in the butt sometimes, just like adults. The beauty of kids is that you can send them to their room when they act like that.