Ain't She A Beauty?

TxsChef

10152008021.jpg
10152008023.jpg
1 plant, every color of Rose you can think of. Each bloom changes through all the colors. They open yellow with a bright orange edge and change throughout the next few days! Our waiting list is right at 2 years now!

TxsChef

We get a shipment and it is gone in 24 hours! It is tough as nails too, very user friendly plant!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
10152008021.jpg
10152008023.jpg
1 plant, every color of Rose you can think of. Each bloom changes through all the colors. They open yellow with a bright orange edge and change throughout the next few days! Our waiting list is right at 2 years now!
If I can't eat it I generally don't plant it (Good Thing I have a wife for Balance).
But I would plant that for sure. Gorgeous. Put me on the List.
:harley:

Constance

That rose is named Joseph's Coat and you should be able to order it online, although it may be a little late in the season to get it now.

TxsChef

That's Climbing Rainbows End, not Joseph's Coat. Different type of rose, totally. JC is a large hybrid flowered climber, RE is a own-root miniature flowered climber with flowers in clusters rather than single stem flowers and runners get average of 12-15 feet long. It gets called Joseph nearly every day of the year.:wave:

Mr. Green Jeans

I might add that Joseph's Coat is also a 1 time bloomer. Nice selection TC. I grow a few roses as well. Most are tailored for the Midwest market zones 4 - 6.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
You can use the hips to make tea! See, that justifies it! ;)
i LOVE rosehip tea!!! i swear it comes damn near curing a cold and brings down a fever. he stores around here have stopped carring my favorite brand pompadour!! whole foods may specail order for me.

those roses are wonderful!!