Home made tea

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
We gathered and dehydrated a lot of tea last year from around the farm. Some we had planted and a lot of it is wild. About 4 gallon jars full. We use it for accent in a neat little tea strainer basket on a chain. We also use a variety of tea bags when we make our ice tea and of course lots of honey. We saw how low we were getting on the mint and lemon mint so after the cancer center I stopped at a local Weis market in Elmira. Turns out they were having a sale on all their teas. Wife knows the prices and we loaded up on a lot of different teas although most were Bigelows in a variety of flavors. Ended up after (2) $1 coupon and with our store saver card we still spent about $45 on tea. That should hold us till summer starts. We each have our own tea jugs in the fridge as I don't like her flavor and she don't like mine. Can't wait to get some more planted and growing as it is still better than what you buy.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Rose hip and hibiscus is awesome and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Helps colds and sore throats. Add honey.