Air Fryer (Black and Decker)

Johnny West

What's next? This just came from Amazon today - the next big craze. I never knew they existed till the cookbook came yesterday.

Attachments

• #B&D.jpg
    #B&D.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 166

coktalkator

Wooo! that look nice, thinking to purchase one as well, over 300 customer reviews and 4.5 starts. There is also the GoWise GW22621 https://goo.gl/6G9Pgu same price range, 4 stars but 1,500 reviews. Not sure, which one the Black+Decker or GoWise :ohmy:

Johnny West

First off, I didn't buy it, she did, and she read all comments and didn't GARA.

Personally, I'd rather fry things in the cast iron chicken fryer and will continue to do so.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
oh - I was referring to cotalkator's suggestion - it seems to have issues and the company apparently has issues with 30 second or less warranties....

they sound neat - but never have seen/had anything from them I thought was particularly good.

Johnny West

Ha, she decided to send it back because it's to big, to heavy, and anther big thing to store. What can I say?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
The kids thought this would be a good present for me for Father's Day. I told them not to buy it, because I wouldn't use it. Like others, I have a full set of cast iron cookwear that I use for frying foods, and all the other gadgets are for gadget people. We just cleared out the cabinets of stuff we don't use, and I doesn't want to stared another collection of the same.

If it comes from an annoying infomercial, then I probably don't want any part of whatever they're selling. Air fryers come from an annoying infomercials, therefore.....

Shermie

Site Supporter
Years back, I would've bought one to try it out, but I've refrained from buying all those small appliances, because they DO pile up & create clutter.

Only the few ones that I'm really going to use a lot get bought!! :WitchBrewsSmiley: