Frozen Garlic and Herbs

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I LOVE fresh garlic and herbs but lately have been having much pain in hands and fingers. I HATE the bottled pre chopped garlic. BUT I have found this brand frozen which tastes fantastic and as close to fresh flavor as I have tasted. When I am in lots of pain or in a rush I open the freezer and grab the Dorot.

1 cube = 1 tsp.

They have LOTS of variety but I have only found/tried the frozen garlic, ginger, parsley and basil so far. I have found only garlic at Trader Joe's. I got the others at Fairway and I think they have different ones some times. Maybe they get whatever the company ships. I have seen at Fairway the chives, dill, cilantro, red chile pepper but didn't pick them up. I will have to wait till they are rotated back and are available.

I went to the website and see they have a wide variety of herbs and sauces. Below are just a few I can find pics of. On the site it shows lots of others including pesto, meatball and alfredo sauces. I just wish there was somewhere that carried all the varieties. You just have to find where to get them.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 139
  • F0_0769_0469_meat.jpg
    F0_0769_0469_meat.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 133
  • F0_0769_0469_all_bazal.jpg
    F0_0769_0469_all_bazal.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This is brilliant, Peep!

I have a friend who has arthritis in her fingers and has trouble using knives to cook.

I will be on the look-out for these!

Thanks!

Lee