without the flak

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Where's Mav? Does that mean that we aren't going to have a secret double probation demerit party after all?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Me and my brothers used to reheat food on the manifold when we went deer hunting. Worked real good on the old cars from the 60's & 70's

suziquzie

Hey everyone!

Well you knew I'd be along sooner or later didn't ya???
:wink:
Hi my name is Suzi and I sit on the computer too much. :blush:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OH NO NOT YOU!!!!!!! Jeez, just can't hide at all!! MODS BETTER WATCH HER!!!!
LAUGHI122.gif

suziquzie

Not without being warned that GASP THAT's NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
Duh.
If it was good for you it wouldn't taste like potatos and gravy!!!!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Not without being warned that GASP THAT's NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
Duh.
If it was good for you it wouldn't taste like potatos and gravy!!!!

With that attitude I assume they are also against sausage gravy on biskits with bacon and eggs?

I can't imagine a world with only things that were good for you. Everyone would pass away from boredom in short order.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
N. C. T.

Non-Censored talk??
Good one lilly, that can be our alias. :D

Hi Suzi. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you came over to the dark side. :D :yankchain:
Great to have you here.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just how foul can we get??

Since I have no formal rules you get as foul as you want. If it is over the line or offends anyone, they can report the post and myself and the mods will review. We will then decide whether or not it is over that line that we are not sure of at this time.
I am not concerned with family friendly but don't want to be obnoxious either. I fully understand 'obnoxious has different meanings to each and every one of us. So ...we'll define the line together. No one will be banned for going over the line. We will advise when something is over the line and ask not to repeat it. As long as it is not repeated, no issue. Fair enough?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Good one lilly, that can be our alias. :D

Hi Suzi. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you came over to the dark side. :D :yankchain:
Great to have you here.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Someone once had a forum signature that read 'welcome to the dark side, we have candy'. I always liked that....