Yet another newbie

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
thank you glad to be here. just trying to figure out where to post my recipes.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
welcome to Net Cooking Talk Lilbopeep. Glad you found us. Lots of good folks here, I think you'll like your stay.
We have tried to layout the food catagories in an easy to find stuff way, but they might take a little getting used to. They are in alpha order, but some do have sub forums.
Don't worry. If you post a recipe in the wrong spot we can move it for you. And at times a recipe truly fits two catagories. Just tell us using the report post button and we can create a link to the original recipe in a secondary forum.
Don't be shy, if you have questions just ask away.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Like Doc said, if you have any questions just ask!

Jim

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Welcome, lbp. Would I be out of line asking if you have any good lamb recipes?:lol: Yes, we like to joke around here. Take a moment and let us know where you're from and your favorite types of recipes.

Joe

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Welcome, lbp. Would I be out of line asking if you have any good lamb recipes?:lol: Yes, we like to joke around here. Take a moment and let us know where you're from and your favorite types of recipes.

Joe
as a matter of fact i just may! :chef:

ROTFLMAO! i am italian. with hungarian, danish, jewish, irish, armenian, greek and german (and a few more) influences from family, in-laws of family, care givers, friends, ex-boyfriends etc over the years that reflect in my cooking. you will see i have many different recipes that fit into many molds!! i love variety, it truly is the spice of life!! i have no favorites i like to cook appy's to cookies.

(unforunately my can reflects said!!)

lilylove

as a matter of fact i just may! :chef:

ROTFLMAO! i am italian. with hungarian, danish, jewish, irish, armenian, greek and german (and a few more) influences from family, in-laws of family, care givers, friends, ex-boyfriends etc over the years that reflect in my cooking. you will see i have many different recipes that fit into many molds!! i love variety, it truly is the spice of life!! i have no favorites i like to cook appy's to cookies.

(unforunately my can reflects said!!)

LOL...well you've come to the right place then!! A lot of us have chunky butts!!:clap::applause::flowers:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Hello and a warm welcome to NCT. Enjoy and we look forward to you sharing.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
welcome to our little place we call home Lil... you will be a great addition to the family.

glad to have you here