I saw Star Trek!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
It was awesome!!! :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:
Chekov's accent was too strong though and he didnt look anything like a Eastern European guy.

outside of that it was just a hell of a lot of fun and didnt seem anything like any of the other movies. I feel it was the best one yet!

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
It was awesome!!! :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:
Chekov's accent was too strong though and he didnt look anything like a Eastern European guy.

outside of that it was just a hell of a lot of fun and didnt seem anything like any of the other movies. I feel it was the best one yet!

:unsure: Call me stupid, I didn't know there was a new Star Trek movie out. Guess that's what happens when all I watch on tv is cooking shows, lol :bonk: So what's this one supposed to be about? Any of the original television cast in it?

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
:unsure: Call me stupid, I didn't know there was a new Star Trek movie out. Guess that's what happens when all I watch on tv is cooking shows, lol :bonk: So what's this one supposed to be about? Any of the original television cast in it?

Yeah Leonard Nimoy is in it. Thats Spock. :a1:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Looking forward to seeing it myself... The actors who play Kirk and Spock were on Saturday Night Live last night...very funny stuff.

AllenOK

I'm hoping to take PeppA to see it either tomorrow or Tuesday. If I'm lucky, it'll be at the IMAX!!!!