NCT's Iron Chef 13: Battle Potato

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For Iron Chef 13, the secret ingredient is……..

Potatoes!

As with the other ICs, this is a challenge to ourselves. There is no judging, and no winner. We are ALL winners in this since we will all benefit from the creativity and new recipes that this challenge will bring us.

The rules are simple, make any kind of dish you want, however you want. Drink, Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert, etc. The only stipulation is that you must use Potatoes in some way in the dish.

Once your dish is ready, it’s a good idea to make a new post with your recipe. Then, post a link and a picture of your recipe to this thread. Alternatively, if you like, post your recipe and pictures here. In the end, we will compile all the results into one thread for easy searching.

Now, let Battle Potato begin!

2cfe3pc.jpg

vyapti

I've been wanting to join in, but I'm leaving for vacation for a couple of weeks. So I'll cheat a little. Here's one that I made a couple months ago.

Potato Korma:

buckytom

Grill Master
oh man, i need to get in on this one. no self respectin' plastic paddy would be caught dead without a good spud recipe.

ok, so, hmmm. i think i may try an old one from jacques pepin. clams, potatoes, and chorizo.

or maybe my 2 potato soup.

buckytom

Grill Master
i would love to be able to actually plan and execute 2 dishes within one week, mini. a wife and a son prevent that, as i'm sure you know.

quiet desparation, song to my grave and all that.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You guys are killing me!

Keltin, I'm thinking of framing that first picture you posted and hanging it in my living room!

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lesley, I just read your potato recipe - Yeeee UMMMM!

Will you make that for me when I come to live with you?????

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i have something in mind but not sure i will be able to do it! :sad:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
looks very good brother..

replace your sausage with italian sausage,add kale some parmesan cheese and you have Zuppa Tuscona from Olive Garden

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I love your soup bowl Keltin - it looks fun. The soup looks pretty good as well.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:agree:

qsis, you can have the top bunk if you want.

Okay, thanks! Will you tell me ghost stories at night, BT?

At some point, we should pack up lesley and all go visit miniman. He probably has plenty of room for all of us now.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Okay, thanks! Will you tell me ghost stories at night, BT?

At some point, we should pack up lesley and all go visit miniman. He probably has plenty of room for all of us now.

Lee
whooooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooo me tooooooooooo