medical bill

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Margie received a bill from the hospital for her recent surgery, and was astonished to see a $900 fee for the anesthesiologist.

She called his office to demand an explanation. "Is this some kind of mistake?" Margie asked when she got the doctor on the phone.

"No, not at all," the doctor said calmly. "Well," said Margie, "that's awfully costly for knocking someone out."

"Not at all," replied the doctor. "I knock you out for free. The 900 dollars is for bringing you back around."

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
i used a similar line on one of my customers. They called me in to fix a computer problem. It took me 10 minutes and I was done. I bill an hour minimum to cover travel, etc. They complained about being charged an hour for 10 minutes. I explained that they told me when they called that they had been trying for hours, they didn't want to hear it. So I finally said, "You are not being billed for the time, you are being billed for what I know. If you could have fixed by yourself, you would have done so." They paid.

Another that I have used - My labradors are popular with both me and my customers. They usually ask what "The Boyz" have destroyed lately when I am on site. I had to make a collection call once and I told them "I have to come home either with money for dog food, or recipies for dog and DW hates the recipe book." They paid.

Andy