The "Breakfast" thread

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Remembered a slab of ham leftie from Saturday.....

Ham & Eggs, Fried Baby Yukons....

Ham & Eggs, Fried Yukons.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Not very pretty, but very good !

Fried Hot Dogs, Peppers, Onions, and Two Eggs, in a scramble - Ketchup on Deck !

Dogs & Eggs.jpg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
This was not what I wanted. I wanted biscuits & Gravy. (they ran out) But this is a close 2nd.

Attachments

• 3wb.jpg
    3wb.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 99

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Woke up @ 4:00 AM .... Famished !!

......plenty of Spuds left for the Dinner Plate....

French Toast & Home Fries...

French Toast, Home Fries.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Not really breakfast, but I enjoyed a big fat cinnamon roll.
One of the many sweet stuffs I'll likely enjoy today.
Like elephant ears/fry pies...

20190810_112023-768x768.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I remember when we first moved into a town, and Mom was working three jobs.... Breakfast & lunch at a diner , Dinner at a Restaurant, and then in a bar , 8 till three Am..... She would leave me 25 cents for breakfast on the corner, a dollar for dinner, also on the corner.....but i would spend the quarter on a Cinnamon Bun, sliced into thirds, buttered, on my way to school.......
The dollar would buy me a Meat loaf, Mashed, with Gravy , peas and Apple Sauce (95 cents) and a nickle for the tip !!

I found some Stewing Beef Cubes in the Freeze while wandering thru all of the Chicken parts, so it's a Beef Stew over Amish Noodles for tonight..... and behind that was a Turkey Leg i forgot about..........

Tomorrow , it's me & the Family, taking the baby Shark to see some real sharks at the Camden Aquarium, so I'm roasting that today, for tomorrow..........

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
DD and I went out to the farm market early today. It was so beautiful this morning we stopped at 7-11. We each had 2 hard boiled eggs and a half of pickle. We parked in the park and ate.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
DD and I went out to the farm market early today. It was so beautiful this morning we stopped at 7-11. We each had 2 hard boiled eggs and a half of pickle. We parked in the park and ate.

That sounds like a perfectly lovely breakfast to me, Peep!

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Yesterday breakfast was a buttered toasted English muffin, poached egg topped with hollandaise Sauce

poached_eggs_sauce_081419_IMG_6109.JPG