Glass Pie Pans With Handles

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
These 9" glass pie pans make a lot of sense. The handles make for easy removal from the oven and nearly eliminate the possibility of dropping them. I see them for sale from about $6 to $12. DW found two of them (unused) at a resale/antique shop down the street for $0.75 each. Such a deal........

Attachments

• SDC12133.jpg
    SDC12133.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 140

leolady

Of all people I would have expected you to have some, decades old, hiding about somewhere in your kitchen. :)

I wish!

But alas........all I have are lots of Corningware blue flower pie plates and some clay pie plates. Well........there's also some Cousances enameled cast iron casseroles I use as pie plates.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I wish!

But alas........all I have are lots of Corningware blue flower pie plates and some clay pie plates. Well........there's also some Cousances enameled cast iron casseroles I use as pie plates.

I knew you'd be well equipped. You can only eat so many pies.... :kiss:

Last edited:

PanchoHambre

I wish!

Leo you always have it all

I have to say the old pyrex pie plates are my favorite "dishes" they have high sides, can go in the oven, and hold alot of food... not great for polite company but hey I dont have that often LOL

goatherder

I have one of those and I love it. A feature of these pie plates is there is rim, where the dash lines are at the top of the plate, that allows extra space/height to limit spill overs.