Oh My!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
As I mentioned in another thread I got a jar of Bam's Tropical Fire #2 the other day. I tried it last night with a salsa chip. WOW! :eek: It is very good, and the heat kinda keeps building. :D I loved it. I'll show it off to all my boating buddies and friends. They all love hot stuff. :thumb:

Bam's I have a feeling I'm going to have an order or two for you. How much does your Bam's Tropical Fire #2 cost?

Thank you very much for sending me a sample. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Alright Doc! Welcome to the club! It’s not the Mile High Club.....more like The 3 Mile Island Club!!! :lol:

It is great stuff isn’t it? I’m planning on making some spaghetti with it next.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
if you ever make it up this way with your boat this year, let me know and i will just give you a batch of the sauce so you can share with your boating buddies..lol

As I mentioned in another thread I got a jar of Bam's Tropical Fire #2 the other day. I tried it last night with a salsa chip. WOW! :eek: It is very good, and the heat kinda keeps building. :D I loved it. I'll show it off to all my boating buddies and friends. They all love hot stuff. :thumb:

Bam's I have a feeling I'm going to have an order or two for you. How much does your Bam's Tropical Fire #2 cost?

Thank you very much for sending me a sample. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, I agree Keltin. :D :beer: :beer: :beer: etc......

Good idea to use it in spaghetti sauce. I might be able to mix a little with Abby's spaghetti sauce but I know she won't make it with the Tropical Fire in it. :eek:

I don't think folks like the NCT decals as I have not seen a post where anyone has even put it on their car .....so maybe I can work out a deal with Bam's to give out a jar of Tropical Fire to the Super Site Supporters ....or at least give them a choice between a decal or the hot stuff.

Thanks again Bam's. :thumb: Awesome product.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
if you ever make it up this way with your boat this year, let me know and i will just give you a batch of the sauce so you can share with your boating buddies..lol
I do plan to make it up to the Mackinac bridge (maybe this fall) and if I get that close to you I would like to stop by and say hi. You live in a very scenic area ...boaters paradise. But, I'll never have my boats up there. No direct route from the Ohio River to you. :(

Derek

Banned
Does that qualify for me too?

I really want a batch of both sauces.

I love the green sauce the best.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Does that qualify for me too?

I really want a batch of both sauces.

I love the green sauce the best.

i am down to my last jar of the green stuff Derek..its gold right now..lol

i will be making another batch like it, but it wont be green but will still have the same flavor only alot hotter.
Ok, I'm ready to try his sauce, where do I got to buy it at?
sorry to say, at this time it is not for sale, i was just sending out samples to winners and to get product reviews. i want to market them but have alot of work ahead of me b4 that happens:shock:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
i am down to my last jar of the green stuff Derek..its gold right now..lol

i will be making another batch like it, but it wont be green but will still have the same flavor only alot hotter.

sorry to say, at this time it is not for sale, i was just sending out samples to winners and to get product reviews. i want to market them but have alot of work ahead of me b4 that happens:shock:

Follow your dreams dude. I know Larry Raymond of Sweet Baby Ray's. If he can do it, ANYfrickn'BODY can do it.

Buzz

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
You need an extinguisher too?? LOL

image how hot it would have been if i would have left these in..lmao:brows:

2wg7qkx.jpg

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Holy moly!! LOL Thakfully, you did leave them out or I may have heard Kelting all the way here!! ROFLMAO!!