Cheese Ravioli with Sautéed Butternut Squash and Thyme

I'm looking forward to trying this quick dish, as soon as I pick up a butternut squash.

Cheese Ravioli with Sautéed Butternut Squash and Thyme
Recipe By :Woman's Day Kitchen from Woman's Day, October 1, 2011
Serving Size : 4

2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 medium butternut squash -- (about 1 lb) peeled and cut into 1/2" pieces
Kosher salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic -- thinly sliced
1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves -- small fresh thyme sprigs
16 ounces fresh ravioli, cheese-filled -- (1 pkg)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese -- grated

Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the squash, season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.

Add the garlic and thyme and cook, uncovered, tossing occasionally, until the squash is tender and beginning to brown, 2 to 3 minutes more.

Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to package directions. Transfer the ravioli to plates, top with the squash mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..

"http://www.womansday.com/Recipes/Ravioli-with-Sauteed-Butternut-Squash-and-Thyme-Recipe.html"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 384 Calories; 16g Fat (36.8% calories from fat); 14g Protein; 49g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 121mg Cholesterol; 774mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That sounds and looks absolutely FANTASTIC, CC!

Copied and saved - thank you!

Lee

You're welcome. So quick & easy - when you want dinner in a hurry. Thinking about adding half & half. My market used to carry diced/cut butternut squash in the refrigerated section. Even easier. lol